kiky

Bounty not shown on map?

Hello.Well i havent played a while and last time i played,whereever there was bounty aka 5 stars,it was shown on map.But now ppl abuse that to farm  money on enforcer because no one can kill them anymore.

Is it normal that on map it doesnt show anymore or is it a glitch or smt like that?

The Bounty System was indeed modified but only for Mission Districts.

It remains the same in fight clubs.

Agreed, it wasn't a bright decision.

The common notion from those against the Bounty System is: "it destroys my mission". Pure nonsense since chances are they were going to lose the mission anyway.

But it isn't new. Changes to APB were based on reaction and emotion rather than what would make the game objectively better.

Game is dying because of a simple bounty system removal is quite optimistic. But, of course... Let's just not talk about blatant cheaters dominating the community right now.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 6:47 PM, Hultimate said:

Let's just not talk about blatant cheaters dominating the community right now.

It's a disgrace honestly. I have seen the same blatant cheaters every day since the introduction of SARD and they can play freely with speedhacks, aimbot, wallhacks everything and nothing is happening to them. There was some hope for the game with the last update, we saw a good increase in player pop but sadly again it is decreasing due to what seems like a reluctance or inability to get rid of the cheaters. I have zero confidence in SARD so far with what I am seeing every day in-game, if it isn't doing anything about blatant cheaters then we have no hope for people that are sneaky with their cheats, people that claim to be good at the game but are backed up with a little bit of aim assist etc. 

Also I think the approach of not having auto-bans turned on is a complete disaster. Surely if someone is flagging the anti-cheat then 9 times out of 10 they are up to no good. The current system doesn't work, there isn't enough staff to monitor the anti-cheat and districts.

Good riddance. I don't know why they thought punishing you (and potentially punishing your entire team if you're the last one left defending/attacking an objective) for doing well was a good idea.

Edited by ezmegaz68