Sign in to follow this  
DorklyMoogle

Memory RAM Leaks

is this Memory leak on APB gonna be fixed on the new engine update cause its filling up my ram whenever i close the game and it doesn't delete itself it just stays there and keeps filling up when i launch and close the game its been around for years

my specs are:

i5 8500

sumsang ssd m.2

16gb of ram

gtx 1060 6gb

• Like 1

try disable cpu threads and leave only one, first, cpu 0, "set affinity" at task manager - 99.9% works.

also it can caused by "mods" whatever you done or done by someone EDITING anything in game can cause a leak, on top of that if u are using software which is violating in game code can cause a leak

Edited by Dahel

10 hours ago, DorklyMoogle said:

tried CPU threads but still not working and i am not using any mods at all

try run memory test at 

Click Start, type mdschedprogram in the Search box, and then press Enter.
Choose whether to restart the computer and run the tool immediately or schedule the tool to run at the next restart.
Windows Memory Diagnostics runs automatically after the computer restarts and performs a standard memory test automatically

if RAM test pass then read next bottom

RAM leak causing mainly game exe file -> it's code, or again! injecting a code into game also causes a leak (violating a code = hack). stop! doing with a game what are u doing /))))

if leak will be exist in a code than will be everyone a leak (i do not have this issue and never heard from friends), seems it is not an massive issue must be at your pc

Edited by Dahel