Sign in to follow this  
Lockheart91

Is Matchmaking ever gonna be TRULLY fixed?

Question is pretty straight forward.

I've been hearing the devs say that they've been working on matchmaking over and over again, yet it seems to be worst than it ever was.

Time after time I see teams of Full Silver Vs Full Gold. Or 1 Silver 1 Bronze Vs 1 Silver 1 Gold asking for backup resulsts in 1 Silver 2 Bronze Vs 1 Silver 2 Golds. This is insane.

Are the devs even aware of these issues?

Posted (edited)

imagine me playing 
3 silvers + bronze
vs
4 golds 
XD
with no backup
but oppo when playing 
3 silvers
vs 
3 silvers
had backup button present... (TWICE)

Edited by TheSxW

I've been facing full group of gold vs my group of silvers (i am silver myself) and I have nothing to say against people who's better than me, but I get a full group vs. silvers I can't understand. Even more, yesterday a gold guy in my team said, he was "done" and I asked why and he responded: "F*** all silvers". I mean, I admit that I am not what I supposed to be in this game, but this anger of silvers, bronze etc. I can't understand.

- I didn't choose to play up against full group of golds.

- I didn't choose to remove the threat-districts back then.

- I did choose to play for fun and relax while playing this.

- I did choose not to give a gosh darn, but getting flamed by teammates for being silver.

The escalation is not working well, when a full group of golds refuse to escalate while we (me) struggle to get a desent backup. I know that I have been better back then, but getting flamed for being silver I just don't get it. 

I've been saying this for a long time.. both of LO and Players are blaming the wrong thing. The fault is NOT from the matchmaker.

The Matchmaker simply sees available Players and matches them together.. It must either consider everyone or nobody outside a given threat. There can't be a decent in-between.

Messing with the matchmaker will NOT change existing Player knowledge/skill. Furthermore, reducing District Capacity from 50v50 to 40v40 will in fact make matchmaking worse. Stop pretending otherwise. Existing Servers should be upgraded with Global Matchmaking, else time is simply wasted on marginal, non-noticeable differences in matchmaking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

I've been saying this for a long time.. both of LO and Players are blaming the wrong thing. The fault is NOT from the matchmaker.

The Matchmaker simply sees available Players and matches them together.. It must either consider everyone or nobody outside a given threat. There can't be a decent in-between.

You state the fact, it's not the MM system which is wrong, but the "amount of avalible players". I met many other silver enforcers and I get grouped up like this?

BullS***

s6IhGeT.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anella said:

You state the fact, it's not the MM system which is wrong, but the "amount of avalible players". I met many other silver enforcers and I get grouped up like this?

BullS***

s6IhGeT.png

https://ibb.co/47yTr13
this one is worst xD

30 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

https://ibb.co/47yTr13
this one is worst xD

Oh gosh darn... That's garbage..

I just finished a mission with this:

LlXvXqs.png

Yep, def not the system which is the problem........... 😄