utilizator

This wories me ...

I do see where the senseless Trust in LO comes from, I for my part take it all with a grain of salt, I said it before and I say it again. We have heard all of that, for years. Actions speak louder than words. But so far, LO showed that they actually want to get something done. The changes done so far are good. None of those is for the game which still is an absolute mess. while everyone is high af, I sit here sipping my tea with a raised eyebrow waiting for things to happen or not, I couldn't care less for both at the moment. 

If they do something to the game that isn't absolute nonsense i might occasionally raise the other brow a bit. Until then I am more than sceptical, I have trust issues anyway so there is that. 

They have 2 Options, fuck it up all the way and finish what the Original Cast of Clowns almost managed to complete or turn it around. 

About the Lootbox situation, these Laws mostly are a case by case thing and investigations are only done on predatory loot boxes, the APB loot box System is relatively fair, even if you don't get a Legendary you can still get things worth the disappointment, I think I got 2 Lifetime Vegas 4x4 out of it, my bloody crim has 3 Permanent Vegas 4x4, and even a couple hundred days ones which obviously ran out ages ago. the Case is that the APB boxes are not Predatory. Even the overwatch loot boxes aren't predatory. And that's partly thanks to the fact that you can sell the Legendaries if you remove that option you will inevitably strengthen the Pay 2 Win argument.

Hi all,

These are all fair points.

Please see my response.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

These are all fair points.

Please see my response.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the clarification.

Whatever our individual stances might be, it is nice to know we are being heard.