Wizard1111

Remove - Escalation (Or change it)

It sounds nice until you realise it has no limit.

For example in a 4 minute mission if i escalate it the time wont increse but the amount of players can.
U will end up with a 10 vs 10 occupying 20% of the whole server in one mission which is also one sided 9/10 times
If u have a grafiti wall and its a 10 vs 10 u just cant push or anything. and it only last for 4 - 10 min.

If we want chaos we go fight club. This just ruins it. Or make it to a limit of lik 2x escalation or just once. U dont need a 10 vs 10 which also makes the finding mission harder.
(For example a screenshot of 10 minuts ago where u had like 20 ventage points just get oshmaw spam out of range to point and ur good) 
TR7DqAy.png

don't worry they unban all the cheaters so now you can fight 10 cheaters 

Calling escalation in most cases is simply a whim of the leader, not a necessity. The decision to call an escalation must be made by a vote of the entire team.

The amount of 10 v 10s I've been in since returning is kinda rediculous. Any unbalanced areas are suddenly amplified and the chaos feels like a fight club but with map design that wasn't suited for this kind of combat. Any time my friends and I end up in a mission like this everyone just mentally checks out, grabs some kind of long range rifle and just picks at people for kills because going for objectives becomes irrelevant when you have 10people spawning within 50-100m of the objective constantly.

I think it's fine for a bit of variety, it's not like every game becomes 10vs10, the only problem that I have with it is that in my experience pretty often it makes things worse balance-wise, like if your team is weaker then you get more weak players and enemy team gets stronger