Sign in to follow this  
Extinction

Having fun

Been playing off and on since launch.  Currently just arrived at Sunshine Corners and trying to hit level 20, have two GA-40's waiting to be equipped.  I am looking forward to the remake and hope they are able to complete it.  There is very little build information out there these days.  I did find a nice build planner to help plan where to put points.  Do you guys use the Intelligence stat in your combat/farming builds?  I am dual pistol build. I also gather and craft on this toon, but would like to make it combat/pvp and gather/craft  least important.  So, did not want to add Int if it would not help at all with the combat side.  Thanks

For combat intel adds into thermal and precision first aid nano and group tatics. Precision increases your crit chance. If you plan on being a crafter you need 98 intel and 96 perc This will allow for you to craft anything. Outside of that it's up to you and your style of playing the game. Most crafters go with being a medic, but seeing how the game has a low pop GT might be better suited