Sign in to follow this  
Ardelina

Is it too hard?

Is it that hard guys to reply on a ticket that ive send since 21 of june? I  can log in to my account but i don't have the email info to recover password. The email i was using is from 2011 and i cant recover it since i dont remember anything at all. Just tell me if you can do something or nah. This acc has something like 200euros on armas staff. We dont want just promises like G1 did the whole time but acts! so if you are trying to "revive" a game and make it better with more ppl, if it takes so many days for a 500 max community if games goes well what then?

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the “false ban” threads have been temporarily replaced by “wtf answer my ticket” threads

normal operating procedures will return shortly, thank you for your patience

real talk tho ive been waiting since the 20th on a ticket, theres nothing to do but be patient - they post weekly on how many tickets they have and how many have been closed 

Depends on what your ticket is for, and how many tickets they have left.  It took them a little over half a month to simply change my email for me. 

8 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Depends on what your ticket is for, and how many tickets they have left.  It took them a little over half a month to simply change my email for me. 

Great so getting my password change email (forced, not my choice) to even get on my account will take likely that long. Glad I got to take part in player appreciation week lol...

• Like 1

Just now, Sidewayz24 said:

Great so getting my password change email (forced, not my choice) to even get on my account will take likely that long. Glad I got to take part in player appreciation week lol...

Whats up with your password?

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Whats up with your password?

You have to reset it. It expires. And for whatever reason me and many others don't get the email to our emails. So now I have to play on a fresh account if I want to play.

Just to clarify this is a new account I made to handle my old account situation. 

Edited by Sidewayz24

Im ok with waiting. But one solve to this problem is to add an option when you logging in to G1 site and then add an other email or something like this. Game is old and most of ppl wasnt even 18 back then so fake info is easy to forget. If i remember my password correct why cant i somply change email info?

30 minutes ago, Sidewayz24 said:

You have to reset it. It expires. And for whatever reason me and many others don't get the email to our emails. So now I have to play on a fresh account if I want to play.

Just to clarify this is a new account I made to handle my old account situation. 

Ahh man, that sucks.

Hopefully they can sort that out for you ASAP.

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ahh man, that sucks.

Hopefully they can sort that out for you ASAP.

Hopefully. Tired of having no stuff lol

Sign in to follow this