Sign in to follow this  
HanaSong

Are you banning for scamming or not?

I've contacted support with proper evidence and 5 days later i still dont have my VOLCANO JC back..... I Dont even feel like playing this game anymore.

They dont reply.

1 - Have patience:

2 - Don't put yourself in a position where you can get scammed

3 - If you don't feel like playing, then it's a good idea to not play

21 minutes ago, HanaSong said:

I've contacted support with proper evidence and 5 days later i still dont have my VOLCANO JC back..... I Dont even feel like playing this game anymore.

They dont reply.

It's your fault for getting scammed in the first place, the warning signs are all over the place, never trust anyone in APB and if it's not a GM, don't use random Middlemen. If anyone tells you they are trusted or something simply keep in mind, that none in this game is trusted, not even community GM's, we have seen it with SPCM which was a bunch of Scammers and cheaters.

So yea, it is your fault for getting scammed, but give the support some time, I still got an open ticket a month later, number 1100 something, but hey, that's just about an idiot recording himself cheating and crying.

48 minutes ago, HanaSong said:

They dont reply.

At least with old G1, support wasnt required to give your scammed weapon back, as scamming was not supported.

Things may be different with LO. but as has been said, you will simply have to be patient and hope for the best.

Until we get an actual trading system I recommend selling and buying weapons instead of trading.

2 hours ago, VustraEpic said:

damn you sheppard....damn you

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

At least with old G1, support wasnt required to give your scammed weapon back, as scamming was not supported.

Things may be different with LO. but as has been said, you will simply have to be patient and hope for the best.

Until we get an actual trading system I recommend selling and buying weapons instead of trading.

Can't trust no one so gotta know who you trading with...and also it took me 3weeks to get a reply for then to apply more info to my ticket(questions they ask to see if they can unban you manualbanned account) and wait another 2weeks to actually get a reply(good news in my case) so patience...is key...indeed.. lol

Sign in to follow this