Kingdom

1 VS 1 VIP

So today i played some games in waterfront alone. I finally found a game, it was 1 vs 1. After playing some time and finally reaching the final stage, the final stage ended up being a VIP mission..... I became the vip, and as the vip my opponent could see me through walls (Because i'm marked). Besides that, in VIP missions the VIP team always needs more kills on opponents, and the opponent needs less kills on the VIP. So in my match, me as the VIP needed to kill my opponent 12 times to win, and my opponent needed to kill me 5 times. So if i got to play against an equally skilled player, i would lose that match 100%. Also the game i played had a timer of around 12 minutes. I killed my opponent twice, and he killed me zero times. He gave up, and instead of leaving, he just drove away.. So i now also had to wait 10 minutes for the match to be over with.

From all of this, my suggestion is. REMOVE VIP FROM 1 VS 1 (An even better idea would be to remove it totally).

You were technically in a 2v2 or above mission (which that VIP mission is for) because your teammate likely abandoned the mission and left you.

26 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You were technically in a 2v2 or above mission (which that VIP mission is for) because your teammate likely abandoned the mission and left you.

^this

Reading the thread title, I was thinking you would like to suggest having missions with one VIP per team, so players would need to coordinate who's guarding the team's VIP and who's attacking the other team's VIP etc. I guess I'd like that idea.

1 hour ago, NecrophileChick said:

Reading the thread title, I was thinking you would like to suggest having missions with one VIP per team, so players would need to coordinate who's guarding the team's VIP and who's attacking the other team's VIP etc. I guess I'd like that idea.

Since that's the way the VIP mission goes on Asylum, it shouldn't be hard to be implemented in action districts.