Hey everyone and the new management team of the game.I was wondering and thinking about the games sale policy.Everyone knows steam's sale policy,they calculate an exchange rate for dollar to the target country currency and that helps customer to buy from more fair prices .With the change of little orbit can we expect anything like that ? If it is just works on the way of steam works like our steam locations decide the exchange rate that will make the users of my country at least buy more ingame items.I would like to hear about what other people thinks too.Please comment and try to make a difference 😄 

15 hours ago, kobraegekobra said:

Hey everyone and the new management team of the game.I was wondering and thinking about the games sale policy.Everyone knows steam's sale policy,they calculate an exchange rate for dollar to the target country currency and that helps customer to buy from more fair prices .With the change of little orbit can we expect anything like that ? If it is just works on the way of steam works like our steam locations decide the exchange rate that will make the users of my country at least buy more ingame items.I would like to hear about what other people thinks too.Please comment and try to make a difference 😄 

The game doesn't cost you anything... It shouldn't have anything go through Steam.

There is the Key to the City pack on Steam, lemme check how much it is. (Nevermind, it's the Urban Survival Pack)

• $29.99 USD

400 G1 Credits are equal to $5 USD.

$5 USD = $4.30 Euro

$5 USD = $317.17 Rubles

$5 USD = $3.81 GBP

---        = $554 JPY

... Google helps with your currency search.

3 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

The game doesn't cost you anything... It shouldn't have anything go through Steam.

There is the Key to the City pack on Steam, lemme check how much it is. (Nevermind, it's the Urban Survival Pack)

• $29.99 USD

$5 USD = $4.30 Euro

$5 USD = $317.17 Rubles

$5 USD = $3.81 GBP

---        = $554 JPY

And then just like that Matt smacks your math in the face with a wild 20% off!

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

And then just like that Matt smacks your math in the face with a wild 20% off!

Literally just read that post, and wanted to edit mine... I guess I'll just put more here:

So, now, after this sale that is being promoted, on July 9th, 2018:

Effective 12pm PDT on Monday the 9th, we will be adjusting the amount of G1C that you get for each $1. Right now $1 gets you 80 G1C. I don't like that. It makes ARMAS pricing confusing and hard to figure out. Moving forward $1 will get you 100 G1C. Not only does that make the pricing much easier to understand, but it lowers the cost of all ARMAS items by 20%. Permanently.

So... here ya go. $5 = 500G1c.

Makes that easier to convert I guess. I don't know what the conversion rate will be for the Euro markets if they'll make 500G1c = 1 Euro/ 1GBP

5 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

• $29.99 USD

$5 USD = $4.30 Euro

$5 USD = $317.17 Rubles

$5 USD = $3.81 GBP

---        = $554 JPY

What I mean is 5 usd is around 22 turkish liras and our economy is falling apart thats why it is around 150 turkish liras for a permanent gun . Steam helps us with it we buy the games from not 1 dollar to 4.2 turkish liras we have a constant exchange rate of 1 dolar to 1.8 turkish liras and thats what Im talking about.Blizzard does that too they have sale policies according to countries.I hope thats more clear for u know

move to a first world country

26 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

move to a first world country

😄 glad to but im 19 dude studying u know xd

8 hours ago, kobraegekobra said:

What I mean is 5 usd is around 22 turkish liras and our economy is falling apart thats why it is around 150 turkish liras for a permanent gun . Steam helps us with it we buy the games from not 1 dollar to 4.2 turkish liras we have a constant exchange rate of 1 dolar to 1.8 turkish liras and thats what Im talking about.Blizzard does that too they have sale policies according to countries.I hope thats more clear for u know

Oh, I know what you mean now. Steam does the same with the Russian Ruble, (a big reason why some people were using VPNs and buying games through the Russian Store)

Yeah, that would probably help out other countries. Although... I don't know, since this is a suggestion, where it would go...

I can't really say much more on this, since it won't affect me... but I certainly hope that this gets passed on.