QRabbit

Battleye has not loaded correctly, plz restart to fix

CnAGOAr.jpg

However I have restart the game and the computer.

Plus i also have reinstalled the game too. But it just doesn't seem to work, the battleye does not seem to launch properly. :/

Also tried to find solution on google but nothing much.

Anyone knows how to deal with this?

Try going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye and delete every file in that folder. Once you start APB again it will ask for re installation (might also be worthy to disable anti virus during this)

Hope this helps

Go to apb reloaded\Binaries\BattlEye and then run "Uninstall_BattlEye.bat", then reboot and run "Install_BattlEye.bat" from that folder, sounds like one of the files their anti-cheat uses got corrupted.

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

Go to apb reloaded\Binaries\BattlEye and then run "Uninstall_BattlEye.bat", then reboot and run "Install_BattlEye.bat" from that folder, sounds like one of the files their anti-cheat uses got corrupted.

He already reinstalled the game, so I think it has to do with the client sided BattleEye, not the one in APB folder

14 minutes ago, Similarities said:

thanks for the reply. 

I have tried this when trying to find out 'secrets' about Battleye files, but nothing seem happened. 

23 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

Try going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye and delete every file in that folder. Once you start APB again it will ask for re installation (might also be worthy to disable anti virus during this)

Hope this helps

thank you, i will give this one a try. 🙂

36 minutes ago, skaterdanny1 said:

Hope this helps

unfortunately, this didn't work either. 😕 

It just seems battleye don't start when the game starts