Sign in to follow this  
hapygirl

special arrest animations / executions / criminal LTL

I feel like this might be a stretch, but if an enforcer did end up stunning themselves, itd be cool if there were executions for criminals, similar to how theres arrests for enforcers. you could mix this in with the criminal policel ights and sirens too, for a role for everyeone to try, if there was a weapon added for criminals to stun

and this could be cool for the items like the backpack katana and small knives you can wear, as you could replace an animation of arresting into an execution for crims. but without the small knives, it can just be a simple movie scene esq shot with whatever pistol the player has equipped

This is a cool idea, But the best we got is /fart then 8-ball/brick/snowball

And would make cosmetics cool and fun to have on. I can really so one with the axe you can buy

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

This is a cool idea, But the best we got is /fart then 8-ball/brick/snowball

And would make cosmetics cool and fun to have on. I can really so one with the axe you can buy

honestly, my biggest wish has been for them to add a revolver in a cowboy holster 
and this existed there could be like a gun spin and then a shot to the head or osmething. this idea sounds really edgy LOL

20 hours ago, hapygirl said:

honestly, my biggest wish has been for them to add a revolver in a cowboy holster 
and this existed there could be like a gun spin and then a shot to the head or osmething. this idea sounds really edgy LOL

Using the item to duel people for rep points would be a cool idea. The more duels you win the more points you can earn, but if you die you start back at zero.

1 minute ago, cowhorseman said:

Using the item to duel people for rep points would be a cool idea. The more duels you win the more points you can earn, but if you die you start back at zero.

oh my god that sounds amazing, like if theres 1v1 missions you could just do a quickdraw and settle the winner instantly rather than fighting for 15 minutes