CombatMedic02

Display Banner Goes Blurry?

A minor bug but one I wanted to put up on here none the less as I noticed it a few days ago. When using the display banner the image on the banner goes blurry if you put your spray up on a public display point. I'll post screenshots later when I'm at my computer again but I'm pretty sure using a public display point while having a banner down is what is causing the bug. You used to be able to have both without any problems which I used to take advantage of for recruiting. Like I said, a minor bug in the scope of things but it would be nice to get it fixed at some point. 😀

I've tried recreating this issue from the information I had. I didn't notice any difference between before and after spraying the wall though.

@CombatMedic02 if you see that I did anything different than what you're doing, feel free to let me (and any others interested) know. 

If these are indeed the actual steps that caused the issue on your end I think this might have something to do with the in-game quality settings.

My video:

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 9:58 AM, Kevkof said:

I've tried recreating this issue from the information I had. I didn't notice any difference between before and after spraying the wall though.

@CombatMedic02 if you see that I did anything different than what you're doing, feel free to let me (and any others interested) know. 

If these are indeed the actual steps that caused the issue on your end I think this might have something to do with the in-game quality settings.

Interesting. Very strange I could have sworn that it was being caused by putting up the symbol on a display point. I didn't directly test it at the time but when I had used the display point and I returned to the banner it was all blurry. I didn't have them right next to each other when I noticed it though, perhaps it's distance or time causing it to go blurry? Thank you for taking the time to test it anyway, I'm at work at the moment and just remembered that I had meant to report this. My game settings are all up high so I don't think it would be my quality settings? The banner looked fine and visible when I placed it and was fine until I had returned to it later after using the display point. Very odd. I'll give it a go when I get home tonight and will see if I can recreate the problem unless you feel like having another stab at it in the meantime?

But yeah, very weird. Thanks again for testing my theory, even if it did turn out to be incorrect. 😅

EDIT 02/07/2018: I have been playing for most of the weekend and the bug never happened again, really weird. The server was a little laggy the night that the bug did occur, maybe this caused the issue? I guess this can either be closed or it can be left open and I'll post screenshots if it ever happens again. Weird. Thanks again for helping me test this @Kevkof 🙂

Edited by CombatMedic02

ZikKtXp.jpg

SM4ronF.jpg

Update Bump. It happened to me again yesterday. I got screenshots this time. It's definitely a distance thing. When you have your spray publicly on display somewhere and then you go far enough away and place your banner it goes super low quality like above. I kept the spray on the above location then placed the banner by Ty Durrant. Can anyone else see if this happens for them? Would be interesting to know. I placed the banner below the public display point and it was fine, real weird. 😅