GOLDENXPK

Suggestions for the Developers

Better matchmaking is all we need for now. It's really frustrating to play against max ranked tryhard golds all the time. And 2v2 missions are annoying AF when you are a new player and the opposition is 200+ rank. Matches should be at least 4v4 or more.

For the missions, police chase mission would be super fun. Like criminals would have to drive a vehicle for a certain amount of time and police will try to stop them.

For gameplay improvements, i think character sliding or even going prone would be really fun like in the other games. I would greatly increace the pace of the game.

For the Map, i would suggest finishing the construction of bridges the Financial and putting some traffic on it will be a great idea.... Also, why is the mini map just a big black circle without any useful information on it?. Creating the real mini map with streets and stuff like in every other game would be great.

I wish to see these improvements implemented as soon as possible..

Thank You.

21 hours ago, GOLDENXPK said:

For the missions, police chase mission would be super fun. Like criminals would have to drive a vehicle for a certain amount of time and police will try to stop them.

We already do have mission(s?) in the game with that kind of a final stage, and from what I've observed it's not a stage type that's popular/liked by the community, chiefly due to the whole culture of running away not really being fun to play against. Don't forget about the existence of gas stations and the Blowtorch orange mod, helping the running side run away for longer periods of time.

Even if we solved the issue of the runners getting a car with massive amounts of HP and the ability to repair it, the layouts of both districts are flat and there's only so far you can keep running away for. Runaway/chase missions are only effective up until you get cornered and all paths are blocked by the ALIG, the DMR-AV, or explosive weaponry.

For gameplay improvements, i think character sliding or even going prone would be really fun like in the other games. I would greatly increace the pace of the game.

I'd be willing to give hypothetical sliding mechanics a shot, though I'm not too hyped for going prone; that aspect can stay away. We don't need snipers getting an even shorter hitbox, or – even worse – actually shooting from behind cars from the prone position.

For the Map, i would suggest finishing the construction of bridges the Financial and putting some traffic on it will be a great idea....

Not really – there's really old prerelease footage out there online which shows that the overpass/highway in Financial was actually finished at first. It was changed because it was awful for gameplay flow, with no real opportunities to get on the overpass besides the few intended entryways. What we have nowadays was an intentional decision to set the overpass into this unfinished state to allow more opportunities to get onto it, with ramps for cars and scaffoldings for players.

23 hours ago, GOLDENXPK said:

I wish to see these improvements implemented as soon as possible..

Thank You.

Sorry for deluding you, but developers dont read forum and no one of the APB/LO staff care a sip of what people good or bad wrote here , the game suggestion section is a bait