Sign in to follow this  
LiquidEcstasy

my suggestion after playing again

hello everyone,

before I start I wanted to say I first played APB Reloaded in OBT

so I started playing again yesterday so i got back a few hours to get some experience.

First of all, I cant even say how many or who exactly is cheating, I already saw that there are many Threads in this Forum about cheaters, but I think its very important to update the anticheat to the best as possible. Maybe add overwatch? like in CS:GO?

Also Free Premium is so useless in my opinion, why would u give everyone free premium if its "Premium"? also cheaters can always rank up so easily again if they are getting banned?

Bring back Joker Boxes.. I miss em.

Also try to get back some players, I know content creation seems to be good, im also thinking about of doing videos again if this is getting in a positive direction.

I would also like to see some game changing updates, maybe the player base gets better after that.. maybe graphics update ? engine upgrades/changes.

I also recognized players raging about support or fail gm´s or admins (cant say anything negative about that tho)

but maybe add some more spaces for workers as gm/admin idc.

also for anticheat ... maybe just dont ban the accounts, maybe use hwid bans? it will be scary for them to use hacks again

thanks for reading 🙂 

Anti-cheat will not solve the problem of population decline. I do not know why they spent time on it. Nothing has changed in the gameplay. You have written here the solutions to the problems that you noticed while playing this game. 
Imagine a game of Kasparov and a chimpanzee on a broken chessboard.  That's what the APB is. A broken game, broken rules, a complete lack of support and protection for new players. In such conditions, anti-cheat is not needed. The new banana (content) is interesting for a maximum of a week. 
The future of this game is its current state. She will never come out of it. 
Are you in doubt? As an argument, I can put forward reliable information that one person is engaged in the game. 
This is essentially Matt Scott's hobby, he just loves this game so it's not closed.
If you are still in doubt, then think about it. Does Matt Scott have a commercial interest if he hired one employee for development? I think not. 
About 20 people are constantly active on this forum. The administration does not give any feedback in the discussions. Your suggestions will not reach the addressee.

On 6/28/2023 at 10:50 PM, Yapopal said:

Anti-cheat will not solve the problem of population decline. I do not know why they spent time on it. Nothing has changed in the gameplay. You have written here the solutions to the problems that you noticed while playing this game. 
Imagine a game of Kasparov and a chimpanzee on a broken chessboard.  That's what the APB is. A broken game, broken rules, a complete lack of support and protection for new players. In such conditions, anti-cheat is not needed. The new banana (content) is interesting for a maximum of a week. 
The future of this game is its current state. She will never come out of it. 
Are you in doubt? As an argument, I can put forward reliable information that one person is engaged in the game. 
This is essentially Matt Scott's hobby, he just loves this game so it's not closed.
If you are still in doubt, then think about it. Does Matt Scott have a commercial interest if he hired one employee for development? I think not. 
About 20 people are constantly active on this forum. The administration does not give any feedback in the discussions. Your suggestions will not reach the addressee.

nah it will not solve the population problem, but alot of new features + content creation will. 

Merged.

9 hours ago, LiquidEcstasy said:

nah it will not solve the population problem, but alot of new features + content creation will. 

edit: also maybe new starter package for new players will help and maybe fix armas so u still can get some donations

On 6/27/2023 at 11:15 AM, LiquidEcstasy said:

hello everyone,

before I start I wanted to say I first played APB Reloaded in OBT

so I started playing again yesterday so i got back a few hours to get some experience.

First of all, I cant even say how many or who exactly is cheating, I already saw that there are many Threads in this Forum about cheaters, but I think its very important to update the anticheat to the best as possible. Maybe add overwatch? like in CS:GO?

Also Free Premium is so useless in my opinion, why would u give everyone free premium if its "Premium"? also cheaters can always rank up so easily again if they are getting banned?

Bring back Joker Boxes.. I miss em.

Also try to get back some players, I know content creation seems to be good, im also thinking about of doing videos again if this is getting in a positive direction.

I would also like to see some game changing updates, maybe the player base gets better after that.. maybe graphics update ? engine upgrades/changes.

I also recognized players raging about support or fail gm´s or admins (cant say anything negative about that tho)

but maybe add some more spaces for workers as gm/admin idc.

also for anticheat ... maybe just dont ban the accounts, maybe use hwid bans? it will be scary for them to use hacks again

thanks for reading 🙂 

The anticheat was upgraded from BattlEye to Easy Anti-Cheat. Little Orbit plan on adding Fairfight, if it hasn't already been implemented.

We have free premium because Little Orbit cared more about virtue signaling over the flu than making money.

Little Orbit wanted a free option to unlock legendary weapons, so they moved them to the Joker store. You gamble for them with joker tickets. You can still satisfy your gambling addiction by purchasing joker tickets with real money.

The engine was upgraded from 32 bit to 64 bit. Players with modern graphics cards, like the RTX series, no longer crash with "out of memory" errors. There was talk about a new vehicle. I'm not sure what the current status is.

In game GMs are volunteers. They are real players who use their free time to take on some GM roles. They don't have most moderator powers. They're kinda useless, but it's not the GM's fault. You can apply to become a GM, but keep in mind your powers will be restricted.

The issue isn't the anticheat. It does ban accounts based on HWID. The problem is support is useless. You can post clips of yourself using an aimbot, wallhack, etc without fear of being banned. There's always going to be a way around the anticheat. There needs to be active moderation, but Little Orbit cannot afford to hire real GMs.