ReDeMpTiOn.

Apb reloaded trade ban

Hello, i bought g1c off armas marketplace and the next day i see ''your account is not allowed to trade''. I supported them, verified account and they removed it, mostly it get locks like this due to chargebacks but i havent done any of them. After support removed it, they didnt told what it was for and how to avoid it in future. And now the next year i get it again and supporting them they say that it can only be removed once. So now what? does it mean it will be perma??. I mean i havent done anything and im not guilty in this situation. Now all my accounts (every i have) have these all perma locks but i havent support for them yet. What do i do?

SUPPORT TEXT 

Removed support ticket.    - Azukii

Well.. support doesnt want to support the game... and they'll assure you or any players will not  care or support the game with ease a second or whatever time without before making you suffer dearly.

They warned you.  😂

you get trade locked basically for playing the game. it activates if your inactive for long times i know, but most reasons are unknown as it seems to trigger randomly with random timers 1 hoour 1 year etc.

only thing i can think of is some pissy child gm banning trades for people he lost to on his off account, or the system they got in place, like everything for APB, is infact utter dogshit that is what ever code a monkey put together in a 15 min time span.

what ever the case may be is your more then likely stuck with what you have making missions outside of grinding for 255 utterly worthless and cash being worthless outside of ammo just a shiny set on pixels because you might aswell just run around asylum waiting for free tickets

as for you forum staff do not reply to me for the 500 time about reporting staff for unacceptable behavior i know your just going to do the "no bad dog" routine and let them continue as they are. you simply could not give two farts about this