Hi there.
I was wondering if there is a way to LEGITIMATELY disable to viewing of sprays because I seek to stream APB Reloaded on Twitch (now that I finally fixed my game-capture software), and not even 2 hours after my first time going live on APB do I encounter a 'lewd' / 'NSFW' spray which is in conflict with the Terms Of Service of Twitch with what you may show onscreen during streams.
So I wanted to ask if there is a way to disable these so I can avoid the very unpleasant situations where I just drive towards my mission objectives and encounter some sycopaths amateuristic booba 'help I cannot refrain myself from making these' sprays.

I set my streams to mature audienced but I doubt they would suddenly be okay with mutliple encounters of lewd.

A reply on this topic would be appreciated ^,.,^

• Like 1

you could use a config that sets player to a minimal quality. i cant remember if there is one for only sprays but it would just make it a square of a certain color.
Other than that there is no option for it as far as i know

Well, I kinda like my config setting as it is (also not for the stream quality) and I REALLY do not want to use some tools (not even the advanced launcher. Well atleast not 'too' much, cause I have used it slightly... I think? Don't even remember.) to modify my game of APB Relaoded. Cause that just seems very easy to make a mistake in and get banned as a consequence for it. And I don't want that to happen... Ever.

But thanks for responding though! ❤️

23 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

Well, I kinda like my config setting as it is (also not for the stream quality) and I REALLY do not want to use some tools (not even the advanced launcher. Well atleast not 'too' much, cause I have used it slightly... I think? Don't even remember.) to modify my game of APB Relaoded. Cause that just seems very easy to make a mistake in and get banned as a consequence for it. And I don't want that to happen... Ever.

But thanks for responding though! ❤️

There is no way to get banned for configs, unless you fuck around with shaders (unsure if it is even possible now)

its just a matter of a text edit 😄
But i dont understand your stand on it.

I wholeheartedly agree with the OP, if someone doesn't want to see this garbage on a daily basis there should be a way to not see the huge spray locations located throughout the districts.  And nudes that are lewd should never be allowed period.  There are places to go for that if you want to view it.