Cuve

Love to help with acknowledging bugs/problems

Hi, as someone that played on PC and on the Xbox version of the game since the release i'm very aware of most if not all issues on there, although i've (almost) fully quit console APB, i'd love to help ya'll out with anything you need to know about the console (or at least Xbox) version. Just hit me up ^^

• Like 1

I'd say the easiest thing we could do first would be to show them wall breaches and such in clips/screenshots.

I've recorded 90% of em but G1 never let me put them up on something (not even unlisted) but i don't have the videos anymore.
There is a video online on the shield floor breaches tho, this video was created by me for someone else to do commentary over and upload it to a more popular channel than i have.

Let it be clear that i do NOT use any of these breaches myself, i just wanted to make G1 aware of the issues, this is only a fraction of the breaches that you can do.

Also i've made 3 video's in the past adressing some issues with the game but then more in a "funny" way ig you can call it. 

Not everything that is shown in these videos is a bug or gamebreaking but i'm sure that Little Orbit / G1 can get something out of these videos.
If needed i'd love to make a post that states everything that is broken about the game, people can comment and i'll put it on the list so we won't get any double reports and keep it nice and clean.

Any questions from G1/Little Orbit about the Xbox One version (i say Xbox One because i don't know how it is on PS4) i'd happily answer but i'm sure that they'll get along by theirselfs just fine.

(Excuse me for the bad grammar ><) 

• Like 2