Divait

Should Ursus get a nerf ?

4 hours ago, Divait said:

"You don't have to be a chef to say the soup is bad"

HA the aforism of the simps.. You know, Any decent cook with the right flavour may make any soap good, or with right accompaniments, it's more easy than possible making something more awesome than a simply minestrone leftover..

Yes for this no need being a chef, anyone with pride in his (or her) kitchen can do it   😂 

5 hours ago, Divait said:
11 hours ago, N66 said:

I'm comparing them make a point and an exaggeration, you had to be rude and here I am detailing it again.

Also what am I supposed to see? that's the point I'm making, a bullet less to kill is nothing to note if the time to kill is the same, try comparing it to Obeya for example, then Ursus is where it should be, AR-97 is just garbage, not because of TTK but because of bloom.

a bullet less to kill is crucial in the competitive team game. I already did a comparison to Obeya, you just didn't read the thread. (and calling me rude, okay, lol)

For now - Ursus is better than Obeya.

You dont have a Ursus, you have never tried AR-97, you dont know how to use an Obeya and probabily never tried one modded with 2/ 3 slots.

Anyway, I hope it's just a case and not you being a narcisistic simp, You are just being delusional, be better bro we were just trying giving you advice based from out experience in a stupid game.

“People reject or refuse what they do not understand because it makes them feel small. They would rather believe in some other reality, even if it is only an illusion, so long as it makes them feel in the right.”

Suzy Kassem, Rise Up of the Sun

Bye

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

HA the aforism of the simps.. You know, Any decent cook with the right flavour may make any soap good, or with right accompaniments, it's more easy than possible making something more awesome than a simply minestrone leftover..

Yes for this no need being a chef, anyone with pride in his (or her) kitchen can do it   😂 

You dont have a Ursus, you have never tried AR-97, you dont know how to use an Obeya and probabily never tried one modded with 2/ 3 slots.

Anyway, I hope it's just a case and not you being a narcisistic simp, You are just being delusional, be better bro we were just trying giving you advice based from out experience in a stupid game.

“People reject or refuse what they do not understand because it makes them feel small. They would rather believe in some other reality, even if it is only an illusion, so long as it makes them feel in the right.”

Bye

You guys calling me rude but then you are saying I'm a simp. Great logic as always, I'm happy that I just showed it. People have different tastes and so the different opinions on some things. I tried AR-97 but didn't really liked it. In my mind - I wanted to test Obeya with CJ 3 mode (had IR 3 on it before but I think it's not what it needs) and will see how competetive I will be against the Ursuses.

On 5/2/2023 at 12:36 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

Bye

Okay, so I played Obeya with CJ 3 mode, it was actually good but I still will say it once more to make it clear for everybody - Ursus is still better than Obeya for now. Why is it so? Here are my arguments:

1. The magazine size of Obeya is 15 bullets while the Ursus's size is 25. (even reload time is a bit faster on Ursus - 2.4 seconds versus Obeya's 2.7 seconds)
2. Even if you compare Obeya with CJ 3 mode to Ursus - Ursus still kills faster, here is the screen to you:

image.png
3. You guys were saying Ursus is bad in a close range - what a joke from you because even I (a gold noob) was able to kill in a close range with Obeya CJ 3 mode and it's even easier with Ursus since I was getting killed by Ursus in a close range situations hundred times. (if not more. Also - you may check the APB streams and find a streamer with Ursus and see it by yourself)
4. You already mentioned it - Ursus have more mobility in marksmanship mode while with Obeya you have to crouch more often.

That's it, if you will again say I'm simp or delusional - I don't care, I gave my arguments and made clear the fact of Ursus domination.

Edited by Divait

This is why the Obeya CR762's damage and range should not have been nerfed. It needed that extra damage and range to fill a niche the N-TEC5 and N-TEC7 did not fill.

The whole problem with the way Gamersfirst and Little Orbit do weapon balancing, is that they try to fit weapons into very tight niches, rather than let them be serviceable outside their niche. I don't get their fear of overlapping roles. Let the players decide what weapons work, and then balance the less used weapons around the popular weapons, rather than heavily nerfing them.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 3:33 PM, Divait said:

bla bla...

1) I and other we have already told our weak opinion about, despite someone have 10+ years of playing than you, the fact we have tried and we are in property of an ursus and you no, you have still to be opinion and claiming us we are in wrong..

Ok fine but .. why are you returning here and asking indirectly again or re-opening the discussion when you are so sure and determinate in your opinion?

What's the point talking again, maybe you arent so sure at the end?

Anyway for last time:

2) Ursus is not a perfect weapon as told, it's not a CQC weapon and not ideal for close range, it can still compete thanks its versatility, playing defensive/walls + or quickswitching and team-mates etc, and the same speech  is for Obeya, you can also try using also using mod like CJ for a faster fire rate, ofc with these BS mentionaed, both Ursus or Obeya will may perform decently in closer range but you will  lose range and you will make less damage with a shorter drop off, and that's mean you arent using them at their best or ideal loadout.

a example, IN Close range or CQC (0-25m more and less) generally if a decent one it's using an Oca, Pmg, he'll have a lot of higher possibility of winning against one with AR/long range rifles, Ursus or Obeya whatever it is, because that's how the game is designed, it's not me or you have decided it, and reading from you, I guess my game hours are some little higher than yours, you can take it or not, I dont care at all but that's until now they were my honest advice or experience about the matter you are making

Here a APB weapon guide a little oudated but still pretty valid of adviced loadout/ mod slots for weapons in APB. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129866005

3) What I wrote above today and others before I bet it will be all ignored againcause you dont understand or want to admit you are several feet in the pit of the narcistic circle, yes you are mate.

Here a description in case you dont understand the meaning of "Narcissistic":

Narcissistic personality is a mental health condition, who higher who lesser,  in which these people have an unreasonably higher sense of their own importance than normal. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire or listen them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or don't accept/ care about the opinions and feelings of others despite logic sense.

Good luck and get the fun possible in game, but I hope you have something to reflect about it.

Ciao 

Merged.

On 5/10/2023 at 7:57 PM, BlatMan said:

This is why the Obeya CR762's damage and range should not have been nerfed. It needed that extra damage and range to fill a niche the N-TEC5 and N-TEC7 did not fill.

The whole problem with the way Gamersfirst and Little Orbit do weapon balancing, is that they try to fit weapons into very tight niches, rather than let them be serviceable outside their niche. I don't get their fear of overlapping roles. Let the players decide what weapons work, and then balance the less used weapons around the popular weapons, rather than heavily nerfing them.

Put a like what you wrote.

Anyway Obeya is still pretty warm in A tier (at least in Financial..)  just remind about dont moving or press W-A-S-D at all and the casual third/ forth shot starting going in horizontal recoil if you tapfiring too fast.

Edited by PingOVER9000
DAMN JUST GO BUY YOURSELF AN URSUS ... Oh.. at least this time you admit you are a noob this time.. it's something : |

53 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Ok fine but .. why are you returning here and asking indirectly again or re-opening the discussion when you are so sure and determinate in your opinion?

Because it's my thread and I can do whatever I want to Because I tested the weapon in different way and still it's nowhere close to the Ursus. I can ask you the same quesiton - why are you always saying bye and coming back here?

59 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

1) I and other we have already told our weak opinion about, despite someone have 10+ years of playing than you, the fact we have tried and we are in property of an ursus and you no, you have still to be opinion and claiming us we are in wrong...

Because your opinion is a joke to me. Ursus is weak close range you talk like you wasn't able to use it properly in the close range or you talk like you are blind or something.

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

3) What I wrote above today and others before I bet it will be all ignored againcause you dont understand or want to admit you are several feet in the pit of the narcistic circle, yes you are mate.

Where I was "narcistic" ? I even called myself a "noob" but that doesn't mean you will shut my mouth. I don't have the Ursus, you are right but I've seen how people were killing me with it and I have seen how people were killing with it on streams.

2) Ursus is not a perfect weapon as told, it's not a CQC weapon and not ideal for close range, it can still compete thanks its versatility, playing defensive/walls + or quickswitching and team-mates etc, and the same speech  is for Obeya, you can also try using also using mod like CJ for a faster fire rate, ofc with these BS mentionaed, both Ursus or Obeya will may perform decently in closer range but you will  lose range and you will make less damage with a shorter drop off, and that's mean you arent using them at their best or ideal loadout.

It is a perfect weapon due to the fact you can use it in 90% of situations. 10% is missing due to the sniper rifles. CQC weapons will be bad at mid-long range (3 of them maybe exceptions). If you play with a CQC weapon you need a long range pistol and it's pretty hard to hit with a pistol in the long range. And again - in 99% of situations people are modding Ursus with IR 3. With IR 3 - Ursus is an Obeya without it. (damn, even I found some + in Obeya's pocket)

33 minutes ago, Divait said:

Because it's my thread and I can do whatever I 😂 want to Because I tested the weapon in different way and still it's nowhere close to the Ursus. I can ask you the same quesiton - why are you always saying bye and coming back here? 

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

3) What I wrote above today and others before I bet it will be all ignored again, cause you dont understand or want to admit you are several feet in the pit of the narcistic circle, yes you are mate.

Why I come back? I would like to tell it because for workbulls*t staff/ curiosity about human nature, but Sincerly it's because I wanted to test and see your reaction if I was right, call it a whim of mine when bored.

In fact, as I knew it, I was right, unfortunately for you  I am right and I have to add, you are being also sort of delusional, and sincerly I feel sorry for you.

Anyway getting back on topic ""of yours"", ofc still you are still evading the point where you dont have or ever tried an Ursus for then I dont know for example making an video or whatever of yours where you can show me you are right with something logic the Ursus is OverPoWeRed...

Oh but you cant, at least for now, whatever..

Bye (yes it's final, you havent to worry anymore for your topic dear 🤣)

Edited by PingOVER9000
just get an damn URSUS bro LMAO

Why I come back? I would like to tell it because for workbulls*t staff/ curiosity about human nature, but Sincerly it's because I wanted to test and see your reaction if I was right, call it a whim of mine when bored.

In fact, as I knew it, I was right, unfortunately for you  I am right and I have to add, you are being also sort of delusional, and sincerly I feel sorry for you.

Anyway getting back on topic ""of yours"", ofc still you are still evading the point where you dont have or ever tried an Ursus for then I dont know for example making an video or whatever of yours where you can show me you are right with something logic...

Oh but you cant, at least for now, whatever..

Bye (yes it's final, you havent to worry anymore for your topic dear 🤣)

Yeah, I can joke as well like you or I can't? (even though when I joke I use strikethrough) You are right about that I'm a noob and I'm right about that the Ursus is OP. We are on different levels, I agree. Delusional because I want a nerf of weapon that costs 50k JT and because every old guy like you having it and having fun smashing noobs like me? See, I can manipulate like you but you started it first so I don't care. Now you need a proof. Not interested in advertising some people here, go watch streams if you want a proof, everyone knows what's the most popular streaming platform.

P.S. I doesn't want to spend 50k on it even though it's great, I will buy sniper rifle first.

Edited by Divait