Sign in to follow this  
Aroa Croft

Opinion

Hello!

From my point of view, the game has no interest since it does not encourage the player at all, it is not addictive, because it does not have a stable base for it. Let me explain, the mapping of the game is very large, too much and the population is little or none. The new possible players that enter do not stay because the game or nobody claims them.

In short, I am not going to say again that the game should be in the pre gore version when there was an addiction given the difficulty of blood sports, of citacel to get stage 2 or of faction getting points reaching a point of similar and varied equipment making the game special. was fun when the mechanics of the game had 50% maximum damage reduction  not 60 % and that old abilities that today do not exist or were removed.

I keep saying that an "authentic" version ( pre gore as i explained) or a simple 3 zone map would make the game infinitely more entertaining and it will  attract new players in abundance,  but.... as the game currently stands  will not work ( is not working at moment as i predicted). sincerely, I and my friends lost faith months ago , I'm really sorry but  i cant give 1 cent for the game , it not deserve My opinion, regards

Edited added:

Hitting yourself against the wall does not solve anything, doing it again will make you hit the wall again. Why always do the same and not try something different? it's worth doing the reset, the new game with the same as now, another hit against the wall is going to be, maybe it's worth doing something different, imagine if it works! what a surprise it would be! TRUE?. You listen to many brick-headed people and that's why this doesn't progress and the game goes to shit, my opinion

bye bye

Edited by Aroa Croft

how many times have you brought up removing content, and how many times have people told you it's a bad idea?

you never listen you just want shit your way. we need to make an increase add more content make the level cap higher so older vets will stay and come back and will want there friends to come along. which in turn will draw random lowbies into clans and groups.

(lets not forget removing poltices from global would help alot. i dont need to explain that one)

People want encourgement. you really think all of those who have gt suits have gore have ap have builts set around this content and way want to fully restart a 3rd time so you can play for 2-3 months again then quit becuase A you got bullied or B you got bored

now i can amit that past TW is just straight trash you can not do the missions in OP without a team and good luck as the reward is null, and alpha even r10 dome tanks struggle to solo bosses

We need to start there and rework alpha and outpost then add in theta and south deadfall with a higher level cap at 70 or 75 giving alot more content to the game and giving factions a reason again

will any of this happen? fuck no LO didn't want this game up and there to busy sucking off APB.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY NEED TO DO AROA? DO YOU?

Thats right sell this fucking game off seprate from apb, to some devs as there project and there time. we been fucked for over ten god dam years as a step child to apb they need to let this game go to someone else

only then can we honestly get somewere, and maybe then we will see changes A-Z 1-9 bitty bobity boo

But seriously LO sell fallen earth to someone else, or make a single team for this game. i know you are not working on shit and i know dam well why you brought this game back online

but you won't becuase you have money and think your smarter

Here is the example of a brick head (cowhorse whatever).... omg

Always making the same mistake always leads to the same error. The community in any game is formed from the so-called "start of the game" and is maintained over time with the so-called fans. I think that up to here brick head can understand.

At this point of intelligence, comes the second part, the most difficult to understand for brickheads. Currently the game has no population and has too large a map, the player is an ant in a world made for elephants. The fans are nonexistent or they are climbers wanting to be gms of a dead game. that is reality.

The current mechanics of the game are crap because since the "gore" update was made the game has been brutally destabilized, turning out to be a great garbage. More updates have been made, a last recycled map that gives the best weapons and armor in an easy and simple way, losing all the excitement that the game was "before the gore patch"

Summary, the game is a great insufferable garbage, with its lag, with its shitty graphics, it gives players an advantage, even having a free trapcheat (8x6), this in the year 2023, that people should use Pentium 2 processors apparently to play.

It's not little orbit's fault, they just bought this shit, and re-released it as shit. Not making any changes by putting the name "classic fallen earth". Well, the classic fallen earth really was the one before the gore patch. My idea was that the mechanics of the game put a simple deadly radiation stripe to the limits of s1 and s2 for example so that people would group together and form a stable population and over time expand the already made maps. So the new players that come in see people, talk, make relationships, fall in love with the game to a certain extent and with its people, they create fans. It was an idea "different from the shit that you are posting and that leads to the same place, to crash into the wall of" nobody plays this shit.

I hope they don't relaunch the game with the current state and with better graphics, it's going to be a waste of time. a few months very played and then it will drift like this. What has been said with 3 or 4 easy modifications could "enormously improve its gameplay" it's all a test, no difficult resources are needed. 2 maps surrounded by radiation and change the graphics to one or two eligible for all. With only that you already have 500-750 stable population. according to my calculations. and this goes for the gms, think more about how the outside players think and not about the brick-headed players, please let your intelligence guide you.

Merged.

On 2/6/2023 at 3:16 AM, cowhorseman said:

how many times have you brought up removing content, and how many times have people told you it's a bad idea?

you never listen you just want shit your way. we need to make an increase add more content make the level cap higher so older vets will stay and come back and will want there friends to come along. which in turn will draw random lowbies into clans and groups.

(lets not forget removing poltices from global would help alot. i dont need to explain that one)

People want encourgement. you really think all of those who have gt suits have gore have ap have builts set around this content and way want to fully restart a 3rd time so you can play for 2-3 months again then quit becuase A you got bullied or B you got bored

now i can amit that past TW is just straight trash you can not do the missions in OP without a team and good luck as the reward is null, and alpha even r10 dome tanks struggle to solo bosses

We need to start there and rework alpha and outpost then add in theta and south deadfall with a higher level cap at 70 or 75 giving alot more content to the game and giving factions a reason again

will any of this happen? fuck no LO didn't want this game up and there to busy sucking off APB.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY NEED TO DO AROA? DO YOU?

Thats right sell this fucking game off seprate from apb, to some devs as there project and there time. we been fucked for over ten god dam years as a step child to apb they need to let this game go to someone else

only then can we honestly get somewere, and maybe then we will see changes A-Z 1-9 bitty bobity boo

But seriously LO sell fallen earth to someone else, or make a single team for this game. i know you are not working on shit and i know dam well why you brought this game back online

but you won't becuase you have money and think your smarter

look this https://steamcharts.com/app/113420

65 peak players? yes, is real, i entered in game and i have to say 10-15 were level 1 players afking

Reallity is your post is sheeeee  tttt, your idea leads to " crash" to a big Wall. BIG WALL of nobody play this shit. Maybe, maybe doing "something diferent can change thigns" maybe right? i said maybe? yes i said maybe. I dude you played " pre gore game" i not remeber you in any pvp event that time, so maybe your opinion have not value at all, just saying

14 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

look this https://steamcharts.com/app/113420

65 peak players? yes, is real, i entered in game and i have to say 10-15 were level 1 players afking

Reallity is your post is sheeeee  tttt, your idea leads to " crash" to a big Wall. BIG WALL of nobody play this shit. Maybe, maybe doing "something diferent can change thigns" maybe right? i said maybe? yes i said maybe. I dude you played " pre gore game" i not remeber you in any pvp event that time, so maybe your opinion have not value at all, just saying

holy shit your English is so bad. I've had four year olds insult me better.

anyway i came in around 2013 i remember core suits being top of the line. do you? i remember people almost never wanted to go after them due to the fact you had to grind faction, then gore, then death toll, and on top of that harvesters because that was the only way you would get any sort of rothium. oh and good luck harving in tc like you can now. back then? nope you would get ganked 2-7 people for your harv because they knew you were going after stage 3. after gt came in? nope rarely happen you can wait out events kill mobs and farm nodes for your rothium made gore and gt easier.

so tell me aroa seeing how your smarter then all of FE as a whole. tell me why in the fuck would players want to go back to a time were you grinded none stop to get a few items. these days you can do fine without ap or DT end game and a gt suit is easy enough for a solo to craft or buy

and to add on top of that why only 3 sectors. s1-s3 is just boring theres more fun things to do in tc tw and deadfall alpha and outpost need a overhaul

so for the love of god for once explain to me why you need s1-s3 pre gore 45 cap so badly, when the last time i saw you was around 3 months after relaunch.

do you even want to fucking play this game or do you just want to cry here because you no longer got g1 wrapped around you flappy lose lips and you can not commanded them to give you shit and do it your way?

and for fuck sake use english. you can look up a dictionary, infact here you go

https://www.dictionary.com/

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2023 at 2:32 AM, cowhorseman said:

holy shit your English is so bad. I've had four year olds insult me better.

anyway i came in around 2013 i remember core suits being top of the line. do you? i remember people almost never wanted to go after them due to the fact you had to grind faction, then gore, then death toll, and on top of that harvesters because that was the only way you would get any sort of rothium. oh and good luck harving in tc like you can now. back then? nope you would get ganked 2-7 people for your harv because they knew you were going after stage 3. after gt came in? nope rarely happen you can wait out events kill mobs and farm nodes for your rothium made gore and gt easier.

so tell me aroa seeing how your smarter then all of FE as a whole. tell me why in the fuck would players want to go back to a time were you grinded none stop to get a few items. these days you can do fine without ap or DT end game and a gt suit is easy enough for a solo to craft or buy

and to add on top of that why only 3 sectors. s1-s3 is just boring theres more fun things to do in tc tw and deadfall alpha and outpost need a overhaul

so for the love of god for once explain to me why you need s1-s3 pre gore 45 cap so badly, when the last time i saw you was around 3 months after relaunch.

do you even want to fucking play this game or do you just want to cry here because you no longer got g1 wrapped around you flappy lose lips and you can not commanded them to give you shit and do it your way?

and for fuck sake use english. you can look up a dictionary, infact here you go

https://www.dictionary.com/

video watch 28 october 2012, gore released

As you see here, game started to be " BAD" because company "game first ( not gamers first) " started to kill at this point.

How i know all this? simple, because I PLAYED GAME much more that date and i SPENT almost a YEAR   to get "DREAGNAUGHT SUIT" , but it was fun, game was COMPETITIVE at that time. You know why? because my DREADNAUGHT SUIT was SIMILAR STATS than FACTION ARMOR and similar stats than CORE 2 SUIT and book DT had 3 posible combinations armor head and other stuff.

Really i sorry for you cause you NOT played that times, you just eated "GORES" or AP or LAST GARBAGE , EASY TO MAKE, not being fun at all.

You never tasted PVP, the real pvp, the old one pvp i was in, the real fight between heretics LB and Saints ( yes i said lb not vista) or our friend shp who was killing everyone not matter faction (jijipoo player before that)

Really you "trash talk" and POSIBLY, and more than POSIBLY i have much LARGER EXPERIENCE THAN YOU, just saying, and i say gore is crap is because maybe was crap, so i recomend you RESPECT others ideas than maybe others can be in good way and you not, just saying

On 2/8/2023 at 12:49 PM, Aroa Croft said:

video watch 28 october 2012, gore released

As you see here, game started to be " BAD" because company "game first ( not gamers first) " started to kill at this point.

How i know all this? simple, because I PLAYED GAME much more that date and i SPENT almost a YEAR   to get "DREAGNAUGHT SUIT" , but it was fun, game was COMPETITIVE at that time. You know why? because my DREADNAUGHT SUIT was SIMILAR STATS than FACTION ARMOR and similar stats than CORE 2 SUIT and book DT had 3 posible combinations armor head and other stuff.

Really i sorry for you cause you NOT played that times, you just eated "GORES" or AP or LAST GARBAGE , EASY TO MAKE, not being fun at all.

You never tasted PVP, the real pvp, the old one pvp i was in, the real fight between heretics LB and Saints ( yes i said lb not vista) or our friend shp who was killing everyone not matter faction (jijipoo player before that)

Really you "trash talk" and POSIBLY, and more than POSIBLY i have much LARGER EXPERIENCE THAN YOU, just saying, and i say gore is crap is because maybe was crap, so i recomend you RESPECT others ideas than maybe others can be in good way and you not, just saying

really? every time isee you all you do is talk in broken english. on my main cow i mostly stand around my alts is were i do all the work one for crafting one for pve so on. i've done everything this game can offer 4 to 5 times over so i have experinaced it over ten years. i remeber not being able to enter tc under any faction i rember assult giving you dt and i remeber ctf being more then stand around matchs. i also remeber when they did gore fot stage 3 becuase OP had yet to come out by time i hit 55 the ap aswell as dome had just come around, my first 55 was not leveled in the dome as it was not out yet.

like i said aroa no one here likes you. people like nysek derek (color) marry shipp as well as the poltic ranters have a better rep among the comuinty then you becuase they honestly put an effort into makiing this game semi enjoyable to play. from crafting giving helpful advice or running dome aswell as defending pts and helping out the low levels.

how ever all you ever seem to be good at is pissing and moaning that the game isnt your way and your much higher royalty then the rest of us peasants.

i would say i'll respect you when pigs fly but they do every time you get an airplane

On 2/10/2023 at 3:11 AM, cowhorseman said:

BLA BLA BLA

I dont care your opinion, you are just an unexperienced player and troll

17 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

I dont care your opinion, you are just an unexperienced player and troll

oh wow sure got me no wonder i see you standing around bitching and whining all day while i'm off running around getting shit done. quick tell me the best ways to level all skills to 195. how to make an ungodly unlimited supply of ammo and chips and please tell me atleast 10 hidden quest across all sectors as well as the last time you got up off  your patootie and went and helped someone rather then sitting and sulking in LA bragging about how good of a player you are

Oh wait. you can't becuase all you do is sit around and cry and hope someone feels sorry for you so that way they give you something

Tell me i'm a rookie when your two crafters are busy crafting multiple fastbacks

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

oh wow sure got me no wonder i see you standing around bitching and whining all day while i'm off running around getting shit done. quick tell me the best ways to level all skills to 195. how to make an ungodly unlimited supply of ammo and chips and please tell me atleast 10 hidden quest across all sectors as well as the last time you got up off  your patootie and went and helped someone rather then sitting and sulking in LA bragging about how good of a player you are

Oh wait. you can't becuase all you do is sit around and cry and hope someone feels sorry for you so that way they give you something

Tell me i'm a rookie when your two crafters are busy crafting multiple fastbacks

I have shown you a video where I show that I have more friends than you, that I did pvp and for those battles only veterans fought with the clan that uploaded the video (it's not me). That means that you are wrong in everything, your words are carried away by the wind and if the wind does not carry them away, your immature mentality takes them away. sometimes a video exposes clever people who are subnormal like you. I leave it there

Post data:

if you don't like my english, complain to google translate, clown

On 2/26/2023 at 12:18 PM, Aroa Croft said:

I have shown you a video where I show that I have more friends than you, that I did pvp and for those battles only veterans fought with the clan that uploaded the video (it's not me). That means that you are wrong in everything, your words are carried away by the wind and if the wind does not carry them away, your immature mentality takes them away. sometimes a video exposes clever people who are subnormal like you. I leave it there

Post data:

if you don't like my english, complain to google translate, clown

i would seriously love for you to link your friends i never hear anyone talk postive about you in any given sense. more on how your jus a whining child who demends for anything

I do have few friends and i do not publicly state who i am friends with for a few various reasons. I.E people have in the past pested marry about me tried lying to her about me among other things

See the thing you do not relize aroa is that no one likes  you, and you can not acept that. i know few people who like me and i accept that. why is that? i understand i am a jackass patootie who is very loud swears alot and comes off as harsh and unfriendly and i have my reasons.

but you? you don't seems to get that. I can tell you what you are. your a child all you are. you cry you whine your always right your daddys little princess who has never ever done anything wrong her whole life and you been told your perfect in every way. Sure if we pvped ingame you would beat me. why? well i am not a pvper nor am i skilled as such, and also the multiple times i have fought you in ctf you ran and hid like a little fuzzy bunny. buthey you think your right

Oh and must be nice having a slew of friends to get  you everything was fun coming back and having to fight my way around a shit tier AH system or clan insfested pvp zones at the start just to get 1-2 items

Oh wait i didn't. becuase i was on alts pretending to be some dumbass noob becuase i am smart then you

Seriously when you can prove to me your a better person then i am please come back. like i said i have never seen you help anyone on anything at any given time

WHich is sad to say becuase marry, who is widely known for being a living pain in the patootie has helped more people then you and is firendlier as well as easier to talk to and deal with. This whole convo has been a loop of you going back around to how much better you are then me when the sad and hasrsh reality is that you are not. you can do 1 thing better then me and that is it

On 3/2/2023 at 2:33 AM, cowhorseman said:

bla bla bla

You believe the nonsense that you say yourself, denying the evidence and the reality. You  can continue safetly in your "matrix" you will be fine. I will continue in the real world and I will say that this game "does not work", ifty people maximum playing and an average of 30 people playing, not counting a few characters with level 1 that are afk on the first map.  You can see it in this link, I have checked it and I would say that even the sum of active characters is inflated.       ----  https://steamcharts.com/app/113420

Maybe, not you who don't paint anything, maybe the creators, gm, dev or whatever, should think about whether starting from scratch would be good to reduce the maps, a suggestion! maybe it will work! at least I saw mattscot playing the game, and I'm surprised that he allowed the game to be completely relaunched, he already knew what was going to happen and the hell was going to hit him in a few months. I just hope they learn and if they remaster it, they will release a couple of maps or three. and the game of a real beginning. not this garbage

and... post data, look, I really don't like you, but I think you're the kind of person who criticizes everything without having a fucking idea. Sometimes it's better to take one step back to move two forwards, I'll leave it there. bye bye and have a good day everyone

Merged.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:53 AM, Thanatosofone said:

Why are you still complaining about this game, Aroa? I haven't seen you in game in months.

Not even in years, I'm too old to put up with assholes or brats. I don't have as much patience as before and I'm no longer interested in games, there aren't any that really caught my attention

A very sweet greeting, Tana, take care

7 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

You believe the nonsense that you say yourself, denying the evidence and the reality. You  can continue safetly in your "matrix" you will be fine. I will continue in the real world and I will say that this game "does not work", ifty people maximum playing and an average of 30 people playing, not counting a few characters with level 1 that are afk on the first map.  You can see it in this link, I have checked it and I would say that even the sum of active characters is inflated.       ----  https://steamcharts.com/app/113420

Maybe, not you who don't paint anything, maybe the creators, gm, dev or whatever, should think about whether starting from scratch would be good to reduce the maps, a suggestion! maybe it will work! at least I saw mattscot playing the game, and I'm surprised that he allowed the game to be completely relaunched, he already knew what was going to happen and the hell was going to hit him in a few months. I just hope they learn and if they remaster it, they will release a couple of maps or three. and the game of a real beginning. not this garbage

and... post data, look, I really don't like you, but I think you're the kind of person who criticizes everything without having a fucking idea. Sometimes it's better to take one step back to move two forwards, I'll leave it there. bye bye and have a good day everyone

Merged.

Not even in years, I'm too old to put up with assholes or brats. I don't have as much patience as before and I'm no longer interested in games, there aren't any that really caught my attention

A very sweet greeting, Tana, take care

ever thought more content would bring back players? wait we already did this. talking to you is like talking to a child. i can run circles all day and end up no were

oh and you must have some good patience seeign hwo your still putting up with my shit