Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

06/29 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone!

This Wednesday (06/29), at 9 AM UTC, we will have our standard weekly maintenance. It is expected to last between 4 and 6 hours. As always, this also includes regular console maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this period!

P.S: This thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates.

3 hours ago, explosiveUA said:

Engine update?

new (and promised) blog post?

ahaha

ofc nothing 🙂

They have informed that they wont be continue the project of the engine update. Since that post about "news" from matt, we have not heard anything worthwhile. They are just "enchendo chouriço", that is, resorting to stratagems to fill the waiting time....this is just boring...hope can´t last forever! 

Edited by RodriguesPTF
Error

1 hour ago, RodriguesPTF said:

"news" from matt

Matt has proven he is no longer CEO, n likewise Little Orbit cannot still in business.

Its not like he stepped down as ceo n other 'Board Members took that job,,,cuz there are no B0ard Members.

Everyone cheats now cuz matt left, after letting all the hackers back in, then desegregating so said hax could farm Bronze.

removing the anticheats.

Mack will be Happy when its Shut Down, Why, cuz then all the hackers will get screwed for they $90 simplex hax

n I've been getting screwed since LO took over, so I've already been robbed out since they let the hacker run the show.

So I got nothing to loose, n I might add that I take Great Pleasure in going negative n clowning any mission with sweaty golds in it, who don't belong in My fkn Town, nor in any game. Cuz ya suck, so badly that u needs to hack to beat 'The Mack' 

On 6/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, RodriguesPTF said:

They have informed that they wont be continue the project of the engine update. Since that post about "news" from matt, we have not heard anything worthwhile. They are just "enchendo chouriço", that is, resorting to stratagems to fill the waiting time....this is just boring...hope can´t last forever! 

It's a shame that *developers* so easily kill a game in which I spent thousands of hours 😞

Sign in to follow this