Sign in to follow this  
Sang

wrong password/account

So, after a short absence due to pc issues everything seems to be wrong and I cant log in to my main account. Username not working even with a new password so tried my email and no go with that either. I had this problem a while ago also and suddenly it gave me my main account back. I don't mind starting over for the wiped server but having to start over yet again really bites. 

6 hours ago, Sang said:

So, after a short absence due to pc issues everything seems to be wrong and I cant log in to my main account. Username not working even with a new password so tried my email and no go with that either. I had this problem a while ago also and suddenly it gave me my main account back. I don't mind starting over for the wiped server but having to start over yet again really bites. 

anyone got your info. anyone hate you enough to steal it. did you get to drunk and accidentally change your password. did you type in the wrong password to the wrong account because you got far to many.

i have to check through this list some times to get into an account. might help might not idk i'm just a bumbling baboon on the internet