Sign in to follow this  
Datpaper420

Packetloss since yesterday

NA is having 0.00 to 1.00 packetloss as of Jan 10th til now figure id let ya know so you can alert the technical support team.

I'm not on NA but for the last couple of days I have been unable to even drive the car for the first 20 mins of the game because it keeps freezing then shooting off and freezing again all the time. When it hits a pedestrian on one of it's shooting off like a rocket phases, it launches them like a missile, a similar thing happens when running and I kick them flying down the road. It calms down after a while so I try a mission but as soon as the shooting starts, the lag comes back and it's almost impossible to target anyone, I sometimes die before I see any shots fired and sometimes I shoot the shit out of them enough to kill them three times but nothing happens. I creep up behind someone and shoot them in the back with an SMG only to have them turn around and shoot me dead first. Sometimes it works and they die in less than a second, I'll freeze for a moment like WTF just happened then I remember it's not supposed to take three or four seconds of continual shooting to kill anyone but it does most of the time.