imV

APB Creative Club Discord

Hello, you probably know that i've been doing a quite lot of concepts lately, of course all my work is meant for the new engine. I just wish to help to revive the game. I've been working alone, without knowing if any of this stuff is even seen by the developers. I've found out that they actually were reading my suggestions, and not just mine, everyones. They are busy and we need to be patient, no need to be angry at them please. I'm taking things to the next level, i've created a Creative Club. APB Staff are aware of this, this is a serious project, and my goal is to gather a nice community with bright ideas for the future. We can actually revive the game, and help the developers by providing them with fresh content, so they would not need to worry too much about new ideas, and focus more on working on the game itself. If you are interested, please don't be shy to join this community, everyone will be be treated nice and fair, and everyone's opinion will be respected ^^

creative_club_logo_small.png

https://discord.gg/NHSrmU7c

Edited by imV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did this get created in the end? The link is dead.. I am doing some environment concepts that I will hopefully share soon..