3 members have voted

1. 1. best pet

• cat
    • dog
    • armadillo
    • bird
    • human
    • beans
    • are you insane and need to be in the funny farm?
    • none
    • how many options did you pick
    • deer
    • rabbit
    • horse
    • whale
    • croc or gator (there the same but like not)
    • bread
    • gorilla
    • fish
    • chicken
    • monkey
    • fox

yea i'm  fully sick of being forced to accept warnings this is a game forum for a game that has everything "bad" to most of the modern world from a to z and yet your here treating me like a child "no bad you said fuck time for you" is what it feels like i'm gone for two day weeks because clearly you more busy trying to figure how to run this hot potato then working on and hey we know whos fault that is but seriously when i leave come back its a 80% chance i got a warning for something stupid like "oh you posted a song the forum mom didnt like so that is like 3-5 weeks" its kind of bullshoot and feels like you got no laws on what your fourm mods can and can not do like i bet she will take this down and tell me "go talk to the head you little fuzzy bunny i dare you" becuase i know dam well it won't do shit becuase i have the iq of -50 and 100 at the same time

oh all that is to distract you from this picture of a cat i found

bengal-5.jpg

so jokes on you now you have to look at this cat and i'll get to the real topic

why the fuck have you yet to add in more fancy clothes for females huh. you could do some simple retexture or coding right? i'm tired of my choices being nice lady A or nice lady B with a slight change to make me look less slutty

the male chars look all to weird and gangly or just big buff body builders i don't like it. or we can go to cop which like everyone does (in fullblack) which is SO original why not do your cop armor and look like a lemon? or the human traffic cone all of you look the same 

and why do girls get swimsuits i do not recall ever seeing swimtrunks for dudes what about a wedding dress for girls? i got ideas but were stuck with weapon reblanaces and laggy lag that manges to lag the lag harder and faster the better your pc is which idk how that works oh and you ever made soup? i want a soup food truck weres the food trucks we got a million cars we could make. like a 50s cadallic

truth be told i'm seeing how long i can keep going before the screen fills up with red lines because i'm typing with wild abandonment because it's about 2:15 am and i have ran out of shit to do and playing abp is like a hit and miss expect the pitcher is wearing night camo in a pitch black field and i gotta guess were he is and what kind of ball he is throwing and with apb that is normally a HV boweling ball

what do you think of armadillos you people is a word i use alot to what i'm saying here is that we need more artwork ingame becuase i havent seen anything good in like 3 years what about clothing were did all the clothes go on AH now its like one hoodie a week painted a vomit neon green with the word "banana" stuck to the back of it how about birds were would you go if you could fly?

anyway the real point of this topic is why are we allowed to use a name ingame like "unclefunkus" but that will get us banned here or there are you banned from anywere? of course you are becuase of the RED SCARE VIRUS

wait that was back in the 50-70 kind of 80s to now all these kids want to be fuckin commies like it will slove anything you know what sloves things? NUCLEAR ENERGY becuase the plants are made to keep nuclear stuff from fblowing up and creating atomic bombs this is why american schools need to be better not depressing 50s bomb shelters to hide your failures to have safe sex from and it's getting worse will more welfare babys on the rise

the real point of this topic is that spears are the best weapon man has ever made and the fact that someone should not have let me buy a keyboard becuase i can type alot of words non stop and not spell a single one right 59% of the time becuase typing "class" in school was typeajkfdhskjdnasjkdnasdlk;asdnaksldla 100 times and i told that teacher this isnt going to help and was banned from that class for "refusing to do the work" when i knew and still know playing fallen earth at the time and talking to clan mates and the chat friends etc helped my spelling speed and writing 100 and 50 times more then school did infact the local library and online and people i knew and know today help teach me more then public school ever did. and i see that schools do one thing the same as the real world and that is write papaers with as many words as possible on them much like this post in order to confuse you and do not think a dictionary will help you because it makes it worse

anyway you ever barbecued pasta idk if you can but it's america so of course you can oh and why oh why did the

the answer to all your issues is OCA whisper becuase its great in cqc and for long range use the sr15 and heavy barrel is the best mod and and and and and i can use the same word since 1672

they should add a musket to the game with a mod that makes it a OSOK, but makes the bloom when moving or still like 200% more so you miss like 99% of the time even with ADS

why do people buy the loudist keyboards that sound like your throwing an old man down the starts like a fridge full of canned food

why can i hit enter so many times if you want to see issues with your game look here i had more fun writing this tangle of a mess of words then playing my last 20 matchs each was a slog people quitting lagging can't kill them no matter what it's like shaving your sensitive areas with a dull broken razor and praying god has mercy on your poor dense cranium

oh and one more picture for the road

yz73kqox58641.jpg

I like freshly made barbecued pizza, none of my clocks store beans but I only like spicy beans anyway and those look bloody minging. Nice bacon wig, pork hat I mean. Crazy customisation options and people are running around looking plain normal. I never understood people who try to create themselves as in game characters, narcissism maybe or lack of imagination?. Mine are always as Fugly as I can get them, proper Kronembergs. I had two memory cards full of gurning freaks on Smackdown 2 on the PS2, all with silly walks, runs and taunts I made myself, others created lookalikes of themselves and real wrestlers. I challenge any player to be uglier than Mr FartyBumBumGuff.

On 10/12/2021 at 7:44 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I like freshly made barbecued pizza, none of my clocks store beans but I only like spicy beans anyway and those look bloody minging. Nice bacon wig, pork hat I mean. Crazy customisation options and people are running around looking plain normal. I never understood people who try to create themselves as in game characters, narcissism maybe or lack of imagination?. Mine are always as Fugly as I can get them, proper Kronembergs. I had two memory cards full of gurning freaks on Smackdown 2 on the PS2, all with silly walks, runs and taunts I made myself, others created lookalikes of themselves and real wrestlers. I challenge any player to be uglier than Mr FartyBumBumGuff.

i play female players ingame and make them look like a girl i would talk to. sometimes this fools them into thinking i am a girl, however i am not but i talk to mainly girls so i know to act a part and play the fool this has gotten me many ingame items in fallen earth from guns to chips

apb however i get "a girl? go suck a banana fuzzy bunny" like no i play female models because if i have to look at something for 3 hours it sure as fuck isnt going to be a male butt. also do you think they could add animals? get attacked by a sewer gator maybe a lion escaped from the san paro zoo? maybe that could be a fight club event. crims free animals to attack cops cops have to LTL animals and get them back to cages

i don't really like beans i just see them while drinking and start laughing my patootie off like HAHA BEANS IN A MOSIN CLASSIC MEME or something

what do you think about the state of mods in and out of game i don't think they do there job up to par becuase of some of the shit i see, but i never read the rules of the game so i have no idea. however i have been told i need to be pg-13 on forums due to the fact they have pg-13 games even though i can run around in nothing but a thong and stickies and that is fine but uploading it here as a pic is basically nudity and bannable. double standards are not cool my dudes  you need to fix that like why can't my male players wear a dress and heels? huh they could in fallen earth what if a guy who is gay plays this? huh what if he wants to recreate his favorite dress that his boyfriend loves to see him in and he can't huh? you know what year it is disrespecting gays isnt cool. infact you shouldn't disrespect people because you never know when you fuck around with a 4 foot 9 75 year old man that he might just round house kick you in the baby zone

fact of the matter is i like making long post is because i know fourm mom is watching me like a hawk watches her babies so she has to read all these words in order to find something she can unjustly ban me for ( for like the tenth time) because i bet shes a player from apb or fallen earth who i annoyed the shit out of because i am the living equivalent of a hell spawn that doesn't hurt you or want to hurt you. i just figure out what makes you tick use that to annoy you and it works 90% of the time because people are stupid and get mad and can't see im doing it on purpose

anyway we need a new gun something that says "why" like a blunderbuss or musket

Sign in to follow this