Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

Remove Modifications

On 9/10/2021 at 3:00 PM, Todesklinge said:

3 Point Sling have only bonuses and thats the Problem.

You can swap to fast secondary, to primary.

Most overpowered pistol is the Colby .45.

Thats why the game become unbalanced if only the same weapons rule the game.

Clotting Agent is the only green Mod in the game, this makes the game boring. Also remove it.

Same Problem with Grenades, you can hold the fuse for a perfect throw or cancel/buguse to reverse fuse timer.

This makes grenade Launchers total useless.

I have EOL Launcher, but for what should i use if Grenades do the same and cost no primary slot?!

the only useful EOL launcher is Deep Impact, the other two are basically entirely useless.

but I highly doubt anyone in SPCT or LO would know where to begin to make those weapons useful. i'm like the only person i've seen use the EOL such as deep impact effectively.

Merged.

23 hours ago, glaciers said:

3 point sling only works on the gun its equipped on, since most secondary weapons don't have 3 point sling, the mod has no effect when switching from primary to secondary

have you not considered that the EOL weapons are pretty severely underpowered?

EOL deep impact is very nice to use. thats the one which fires concussion grenades. the other two fire some sort of variant of percs/frags that are basically just way worse than deep impact.

Merged.

21 hours ago, asper said:

Ok.

First things first, 3 Point Sling has one major setback. It requires a mod slot to be equipped.
I'd rather use a different third mod on my JG or N-TEC just because I don't see 3 PS being that good in most situations.
It also only helps massively with heavier weapons such as Alig or HVR, but still - it takes up a slot.

Second things second, Grenades are fine > Players that use it as their primary engage of attack aren't.
Also, Explosive weapons are the ones that should get nerfed here. I mean.. at least the OPGL and Osmaw. EOL in comparison is just a joke to OPGL.
If you're really good with hitting your OPGL shots I can confirm that everyone you'll go up against will automatically hate you. It's so easy to just hold a point from somewhere, not to mention that the grenades can kill you instantly if you're in around 5 meters of the explosion.. also the AOE of the grenades OPGL has.. sheeeeeeeesh. It's very big. Hard damage / Vehicle Damage is also enormous not to mention the fact that they 1 shot nearly anyone.

OPGL is OP in offensive and defensive plays since, with the correct trajectory, you can 1 shot anyone without needing an angle or teammate.
In other words, OPGL is a good weapon with an insane skill ceiling, but it's maybe - most definitely too good in most scenarios.

the OPGL is pretty perfectly balanced if they would fix the tracer and the size of the grenade it fires. when i play with settings turned down so that i don't lag every 5 seconds, i can hardly see opgl grenades at all and its just not fun to face against at all.

one issue with grenades in general, the range of their minimum damage is sometimes way too big so when facing something like opgl you can hardly get the time to regen health even if you try to dodge grenades decently. concussion grenade is pretty balanced though, since to do any real dmg the thrower as to be fairly accurate.