Sign in to follow this  
ShadowXS

RE: Tracking Customer Support [LOL]

1 minute ago, Signarly said:

Seems serious to me. Looks like you tried to get a circle jerk going to talk smack about costumer support then when it backfired you tried to lay off. You can try and save face all you want but you're better off requesting your thread being closed to avoid more embarrassment. 

Op:

200w.webp

What do you mean save face? From who? I couldn't care less about an online persona on a game forum LOL

Embarrasement? You're talking as if this is real life and I just got caught jerking off on webcam or something. 

Wtf are you even on about? Do you even know what the definition of banter is?

Banter IS a circle jerk talking smack. Get some friends and pick up some social skills, wow.

3 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

What do you mean save face? From who? I couldn't care less about an online persona on a game forum LOL

Embarrasement? You're talking as if this is real life and I just got caught jerking off on webcam or something. 

Wtf are you even on about? Do you even know what the definition of banter is?

Banter IS a circle jerk talking smack. Get some friends and pick up some social skills, wow.

Damn looks like I hit a nerve. Good. 

Internet badass check list:

Claiming online opinions don't matter CHECK

Claiming to be invincible while on internet. 

CHECK

Telling someone they have no friends to cover their own insecurities.

CHECK. 

Keep calling people snowflakes when they don't agree with you then getting flustered when you don't fit in Cuz you've made enemies of everyone else. I feel bad for you son. 

And it seems this thread is going different road so I'm going to close it. And OP requested it.

If you guys have issues with each other please do know, we do have ignore feature on the forums (feel very free to use it).

OP you didn't offend anyone at LO. We were just trying to explain to you and other players what's going on on our side :