DigiMax

Error

You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. The server may have gone

offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.

Please Note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district

server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

Untitled.png

HELP ME

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

This issue is most often due to the configuration of your connection.

You should get in touch with our Support Team so they can investigate the issue with you and help you find a reasonable solution.

~@mayii

@DigiMax  this can happen a lot, normally every time I log on and try connecting to a server.   click ok and go back out to Main menu lobby (character/ account select) then log back in if you have to and connect in, should work.

If you are having further issues not being able to connect then more information is required. 

you will need do the "normal" checks,

1) make sure your os is up to date, check your AV/AM security applications including OS firewall/defender  is not blocking or limiting the game.

2) worth checking your internet connection is stable, consistent speeds/ping.  especially over wireless.  Dont try to play over VPN, and if trying to connect to EU from non eu countries will cause connection issues.  

1 hour ago, Sgt Drayke said:

@DigiMax  this can happen a lot, normally every time I log on and try connecting to a server.   click ok and go back out to Main menu lobby (character/ account select) then log back in if you have to and connect in, should work.

If you are having further issues not being able to connect then more information is required. 

you will need do the "normal" checks,

1) make sure your os is up to date, check your AV/AM security applications including OS firewall/defender  is not blocking or limiting the game.

2) worth checking your internet connection is stable, consistent speeds/ping.  especially over wireless.  Dont try to play over VPN, and if trying to connect to EU from non eu countries will cause connection issues.  

I will try it now hope it work 

It didn't work😭

4 hours ago, Amayii said:

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

This issue is most often due to the configuration of your connection.

You should get in touch with our Support Team so they can investigate the issue with you and help you find a reasonable solution.

~@mayii

I was raising the problem to the e-mail, and I hope for a response as soon as possible. Thank you