Reprimand

today I just want to complain

On 4/28/2021 at 1:26 AM, outfit said:

how long have you been holding onto this for?

im glad you are finally expressing your emotions, its good to let things out so you dont build up all this anger and do something irrational.

if you want to know my memory works as i can place an event with a person when i see there name. i forgot about it until i was looking at there name while there bitching about what ever they were i'm to lazy to go back and read, and basically i went "oh yea i remember the time he did this that was kind of stupid to me". if you think i'm upset losing a stupid game with toxic manchildern as most of it's player base your wrong i just leave when they want to whisper me more then play or grief me or what ever makes there tiny minds happy

can we talk about the lack of a bean can weapon. i want to yeet some bean cans into peoples faces over 8-balls and bricks 

So I'd like to offer my experience being a new player in 2014 to shed some light on what really frustrated me. Basically I joined the game and went silver after a few games because I could shoot in a straight line (seriously it's too easy to get silver). Then when I logged back in I didn't know how to use advanced district select and auto-joined silver. This was a terrible experience with teammates yelling at me over voip and being very toxic because I was bad. Ended up quitting the game for about a year. When I came back I figured out how to use the advanced district select to get into bronze and tbh the dethreaters were annoying but not that bad. I still enjoyed the game. The real issues I faced as a new player was just not knowing how the threat system worked and a very toxic playerbase that just screams insults instead of saying anything useful or helpful. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2021 at 3:18 AM, MeatyNomNoms said:

So I'd like to offer my experience being a new player in 2014 to shed some light on what really frustrated me. Basically I joined the game and went silver after a few games because I could shoot in a straight line (seriously it's too easy to get silver). Then when I logged back in I didn't know how to use advanced district select and auto-joined silver. This was a terrible experience with teammates yelling at me over voip and being very toxic because I was bad. Ended up quitting the game for about a year. When I came back I figured out how to use the advanced district select to get into bronze and tbh the dethreaters were annoying but not that bad. I still enjoyed the game. The real issues I faced as a new player was just not knowing how the threat system worked and a very toxic playerbase that just screams insults instead of saying anything useful or helpful. 

Many years ago i came back to the game after a short break and forgot about the "advanced  district" tab and just went into gold districts a few times that were pretty much empty thinking this game is dead what a shame.  Pretty sure thats been changed in the new engine upgrade though.  At least thats what it was like in the beta testing anyways.  Hate to think about how many original and old school players have been lost because they logged in like i did and were taken to an empty gold district through the stupid UI thats been around for years 😞

20 hours ago, DOUBLEY said:

Many years ago i came back to the game after a short break and forgot about the "advanced  district" tab and just went into gold districts a few times that were pretty much empty thinking this game is dead what a shame.  Pretty sure thats been changed in the new engine upgrade though.  At least thats what it was like in the beta testing anyways.  Hate to think about how many original and old school players have been lost because they logged in like i did and were taken to an empty gold district through the stupid UI thats been around for years 😞

Gold districts are since first Day release empty. Its not new. when you had this game real much  play you would know this.  Old school players  know this XDE.

Edited by Eviltara