Sign in to follow this  

Can there be a price check option in the in game marketplace

It just amazes me how some players are either very lazy or don't care about spending or just don't know about going through each page on the marketplace in game to check for cheaper mods. I sell many weapon mods and I dislike the fact that there's other players selling the same mods I sell but for a more expensive price I dislike that there is scalpers on this game. You people should put a price check option or put an option to display more affordable options for identical products but just have prices compared for best deals. I've lost so many sales because of this and because for some reason people don't like to go through each page to check for the best prices I offer compared to other players. 

Edited by Guest

start at page 1 go to 2 3 4 etc and look for what ever mod it is and find the lowest.

what we need is fallen earths AH system were i can just look up what ever i was looking for and only get that. so if i want a car jacking tool i dont have to hunt down the best one in upgrades for 5 mins i just type

it and bingo

5 hours ago, PureDiva said:

It just amazes me how some players are either very lazy or don't care about spending or just don't know about going through each page on the marketplace in game to check for cheaper mods. I sell many weapon mods and I dislike the fact that there's other players selling the same mods I sell but for a more expensive price I dislike that there is scalpers on this game. You people should put a price check option or put an option to display more affordable options for identical products but just have prices compared for best deals. I've lost so many sales because of this and because for some reason people don't like to go through each page to check for the best prices I offer compared to other players. 

You can sort buy buy price and bid price.

is this what you mean by "price check" 

Have you ever considered maybe no one want's the mods your selling?

I put up symbols for sale and get a couple of buyers but the other 80% get sent back to me. 

I doubt any person with common sense would go looking for the most expensive mod they need...

People buy things from the marketplace? Damn...

On 3/28/2021 at 3:41 AM, R3ACT3M said:

You can sort buy buy price and bid price.

is this what you mean by "price check" 

Have you ever considered maybe no one want's the mods your selling?

I put up symbols for sale and get a couple of buyers but the other 80% get sent back to me. 

I doubt any person with common sense would go looking for the most expensive mod they need...

I sell extended magazine 3's and bandoliers 3 along with cooling jacket 3 and reflex sight 3 and on the console I don't think people know how to use those options.

3 hours ago, PureDiva said:

I sell extended magazine 3's and bandoliers 3 along with cooling jacket 3 and reflex sight 3 and on the console I don't think people know how to use those options.

well saying on console is different, gl with this endeavor