Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

stuff

we need that tall mitre hat the pope wears. mainly because i want to wear a really tall hat in game plus i think it would go well with the golden weapon skin 

i think they just look cool. also i want an SVD i think those are cool but not in game could be a new jmb i think i said that once here already but my brain can remember something stupid like penguins have knees but not the name of my work place but we have no Russian snipers in game. or maybe we could get a mosin idk i'm super tired and trying to keep myself awake while i wait on something here's a almost 90% chance i wont remember writing this or better yet we can get NADE buffs. because you know this new flak meta piled on all and being nerfed into baseballs being thrown by a man with stump arms it just isn't worth the time to use them unless you got balls n bricks but that's like REALLY far into the game and like 90% of players wont have them 

also what kind of toast is the best like barely toasted all the way up to "blacker then the void in my soul"

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

mainly because i want to wear a really tall hat in game

And before you see a massive white hat over a wall in the distance XD

or maybe we could get a mosin

Bolt action un-scoped rifle would be cool. Needs a pre-red mod tho so cooling jacket can't be used.

also what kind of toast is the best like barely toasted all the way up to "blacker then the void in my soul"

Rye

Pleasant goodnight, How about more codes for the redeem code in Armas market.... do any work again...besides hazardous, maybe the hazardous weapon code should be able to unlock the skins for other guns. 

5 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Pleasant goodnight, How about more codes for the redeem code in Armas market.... do any work again...besides hazardous, maybe the hazardous weapon code should be able to unlock the skins for other guns. 

i think uwotm8 or what ever it was still works 

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i think uwotm8 or what ever it was still works 

Thanks....expired though

Edited by Theronguard
expiry

3 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Thanks....expired though

well sorry man they give no clue or update on codes so it's a wheel of if it works or not 

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

well sorry man they give no clue or update on codes so it's a wheel of if it works or not 

yh, no problem....thanks for the reply.

8 hours ago, Theronguard said:

yh, no problem....thanks for the reply.

your welcome dude