Sign in to follow this  
Eque

R-2 'Harbinger'

I bought the trial version of R-2 'Harbinger' to try it out. when i used it for some time it felt wierd i was doing so low damage with it so i checked apbdb on internet. when i compare R-2 and colby ingame it shows R-2 has slightly more health damage, if not equal. But on apbdb it says R-2 has 280 damage, which is way lower than colby with 350health damage. Apbdb is probably showing the right stats as it takes me 4 shots to kill people. So i was wondering if ingame stats of R-2 are wrong.

6 hours ago, Eque said:

I bought the trial version of R-2 'Harbinger' to try it out. when i used it for some time it felt wierd i was doing so low damage with it so i checked apbdb on internet. when i compare R-2 and colby ingame it shows R-2 has slightly more health damage, if not equal. But on apbdb it says R-2 has 280 damage, which is way lower than colby with 350health damage. Apbdb is probably showing the right stats as it takes me 4 shots to kill people. So i was wondering if ingame stats of R-2 are wrong.

the r-2 is an odd ball of a gun. think of using it as a fbw, but it has the same functions as the RSA at the same time. it's not super great for long range fights. not super great for cqc. it does take 4 shots minimal to kill a person as it does 28% hp per a shot it use to be 25% meaning four solid. best way to use this gun i found is right in a person face spam firing it as fast as you can or open targets with a sniper on your team

4 hours ago, Eque said:

So i was wondering if ingame stats of R-2 are wrong.

Don't pay attention to the ingame bar 'stats' they are all over the place, the DB has the proper stats for it

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Acornie said:

Don't pay attention to the ingame bar 'stats' they are all over the place, the DB has the proper stats for it

Thanks for the information

• Thanks 1