Sign in to follow this  
nanananaSuperCop

suggestion

On 3/11/2021 at 7:57 AM, nanananaSuperCop said:

I think that players should have a way of knowing if they have completed all the AP missions or have some left.

the wiki is still up. copy pasted it onto a note pad cross them off as you get them done

plus kinda pointless sense dome 1-9 can provided you with more then enough injectors to cap 1960 and all AP weapons you would ever need

On 3/12/2021 at 9:47 PM, cowhorseman said:

the wiki is still up. copy pasted it onto a note pad cross them off as you get them done

plus kinda pointless sense dome 1-9 can provided you with more then enough injectors to cap 1960 and all AP weapons you would ever need

I believe what they are requesting is a quest tracker, for example Black Desert Online has the ability to open up the line of quest that you would need to finish that particular city/story.

This is definitely not a bad suggestion, I think the easiest way to do it is somehow if they could have it so when you hover over a town on the map that it would State how much AP is available in that town. That being said though, they would have to make a separate one for each specific faction AP mission.

Even then those missions should be giving considerably more AP, as should rally races.

On 3/29/2021 at 4:06 AM, NysekZePope said:

I believe what they are requesting is a quest tracker, for example Black Desert Online has the ability to open up the line of quest that you would need to finish that particular city/story.

This is definitely not a bad suggestion, I think the easiest way to do it is somehow if they could have it so when you hover over a town on the map that it would State how much AP is available in that town. That being said though, they would have to make a separate one for each specific faction AP mission.

Even then those missions should be giving considerably more AP, as should rally races.

in honestly from what i rember for all ap missions you needed to basically do 3 factions swap then do the next 3 for all ap, should be swapped so that if you choose a faction do an ap mission you get both sides for ap so that way you don't have to run 90% of the game or waste more cash trying to sector clear each ap mission