Sign in to follow this  
GS

Warning Battleye

well this is a great topic.  I can only image  Winnie the Pooh and  Barney Dinosaur  got banned again.  but with the lack of information we will never be able to reverse this..  

I can tell you for sure that people have been accidentally banned without even throwing any shit on their game A streamer was banned live and then unban the next day. But I know two ban people as well as me who weren't unban

ok , I speak for my self but also possibly others get that your possibly frustrated, annoyed, APB is a grind game takes hours to get anywhere. .... 

Posting in the "bugs & tech issues" section with a "non questionable &/or evidential statement " doesn't help you. so your not going to gain any help with your or friends "ban/s" 

so if you would like some help or guidance to get the ball rolling...?

Things to think about when trying to resolve your issue around battle eye & bans.

1) Explain what has happened, Give a brief , enough to build an image of the situation. 

2) what was you doing at the point you got "the ban" ie playing the game, or Alt+tabing or using an overlay screen ? or was you afk ingame  using discord? or best yet afk scrolling through kitty pictures? everyone does..

3) Secondly explain the extract Run Time environment your game was running in? ie W10, 64bit, all the applications you had physically open, Chrome, media player, spotify etc

4) Also list any applications that may hook &/or overlay to the game? Discord, MSI, EVGA, Razor, fraps, etc, for the full list of apps that can cause issues,  simply see the battlenet help site. or support forums, the info is there. 

5) List other games you play on the same system that uses battleeye, this can also be a reason, if another game has caused a wider issue. 

6) BE COMPLETELY honest, Not saying you arnt BUT, battleeye will give more info than you might think, thus if you are not honest, you will not get a second thought, "IF" you so happened to have an "application" on/active that even though it was "not meant to be" at the time you was playing apb, then it will not look good if detected and you dont admit it. so be honest. 

7) pull a full system dx-dump.file  and upload and paste the link for it to be reviewed. this should be done ideally on the day and very moment you get the ban. so unfortunately for you not now. but anyone else reading this for the future. 

Now abit of extra help. understand that in the "pc" gaming world, your pc and installed software will work out to be maybe 0.000001% or even less of everyone else's builds in the world, unless you have a prebuild system that youv never tweak, but even so your software environment will be different and no one will have the same as you.  and that is why pc support is always difficult. so the information above is vital, even in your situation. so cut some slak, and be patient. mean time do some research your self to understand the situation.  

once 1 to 6 has been given, and some time has been allowed for an APB dev/member has been able to investigate, (when they arnt trying to help everyone elses bans, and the game engine update) then they "may" get back to you.  either to say :  a straight no, more questions, a fix/answer or contact BE.  so who knows. 

good luck 👍 

On 06/03/2021 at 02:08, Sgt Drayke said:

ok, je parle pour moi-même, mais peut-être que d'autres comprennent peut-être que vous êtes peut-être frustré, ennuyé, APB est un jeu de grind prend des heures pour arriver n'importe où. .... 

Publier dans la section "bogues et problèmes techniques" une "déclaration non discutable et / ou probante" ne vous aide pas. de sorte que vous n'obtiendrez aucune aide avec votre ou vos amis "interdiction / s" 

alors si vous souhaitez obtenir de l'aide ou des conseils pour faire avancer les choses ...?

Points à prendre en compte lorsque vous essayez de résoudre votre problème lié à l'œil de combat et aux interdictions.

1) Expliquez ce qui s'est passé, donnez un bref, assez pour construire une image de la situation. 

2) que faisiez-vous au moment où vous avez obtenu "l'interdiction", c'est-à-dire jouer au jeu, ou Alt + tabulation ou en utilisant un écran de superposition? ou étiez-vous en train d'utiliser la discorde? ou mieux encore, faire défiler les images de minou? tout le monde le fait..

3) Deuxièmement, expliquez l'environnement d'exécution de l'extrait dans lequel votre jeu fonctionnait? c'est-à-dire W10, 64 bits, toutes les applications que vous aviez physiquement ouvertes, Chrome, lecteur multimédia, spotify, etc.

4) Également lister toutes les applications qui peuvent accrocher et / ou se superposer au jeu? Discord, MSI, EVGA, Razor, fraps, etc., pour la liste complète des applications pouvant causer des problèmes, consultez simplement le site d'aide battlenet. ou des forums de support, les informations sont là. 

5) Dressez la liste des autres jeux auxquels vous jouez sur le même système qui utilise Battleeye, cela peut également être une raison, si un autre jeu a causé un problème plus large. 

6) SOYEZ COMPLÈTEMENT honnête, ne dites pas que vous n'êtes pas MAIS, Battleeye vous donnera plus d'informations que vous ne le pensez, donc si vous n'êtes pas honnête, vous n'obtiendrez pas une seconde pensée, "SI" vous aviez une "application" sur / active que même s'il n'était "pas censé être" au moment où vous jouiez à apb, alors il n'aura pas l'air bien s'il est détecté et vous ne l'admettez pas. alors soyez honnête. 

7) Tirez un fichier dx-dump.file système complet et téléchargez et collez le lien pour qu'il soit examiné. cela devrait être fait idéalement le jour et au moment même où vous obtenez l'interdiction. donc malheureusement pour vous pas maintenant. mais quiconque lira ceci pour le futur. 

Maintenant un peu d'aide supplémentaire. comprenez que dans le monde du jeu sur "pc", votre PC et les logiciels installés représenteront peut-être 0,000001% ou même moins des builds de tous les autres dans le monde, à moins que vous n'ayez un système pré-construit que vous ne modifiez jamais, mais même ainsi votre logiciel l'environnement sera différent et personne n'aura la même chose que vous. et c'est pourquoi le support PC est toujours difficile. les informations ci-dessus sont donc vitales, même dans votre situation. alors coupez un peu de slak, et soyez patient. En attendant, faites des recherches sur vous-même pour comprendre la situation.  

une fois que 1 à 6 a été donné, et qu'un certain temps a été accordé pour qu'un développeur / membre d'APB ait pu enquêter, (quand ils n'essaient pas d'aider tout le monde à bannir, et à mettre à jour le moteur de jeu), ils "peuvent" revenir à toi. soit dire: un non, plus de questions, un correctif / réponse ou contacter BE. alors qui sait. 

Bonne chance 👍 

I was banned during a period of inactivity and I asked support if anything suspicious had been detected on my account the previous days but nothing came out. I've been streaming the game for 7 months, so I know it's not proof. I have been playing on my account since 2015 and I have never used third-party software or even before, with FF then BE then EAC then again BE

I sent everything I needed to BE to verify my statements because I am sure of myself, unfortunately BE never responds to the email. Now I don't even try to unban myself because I already know that LO handles this game very badly and won't do anything.

A streamer was banned live and the next day he was unban without even sending a single message to support. Several people on his live have complained about the same thing. We can imagine that if errors are produced but resolved, we can imagine that others have not been resolved

Edited by GS

Hello .. 

Ok so I would never trust BE to respond quickly, especially given the "global situ"  So I would say your issue is directly with APB first. 

So I would look at their Ticket Support system.   be honest and frank, explain your situ like you have to me, be polite and understanding that it may not be their top priority. reference what you feel is evidence  is just to support your case.  if you have provided all the correct information for the ticket they will be able to take the right action to review your acc. you will still need to state the criteria i listed above.  Id also state you had been streaming for that long,  "ghost Reporters" of cheaters is a real thing were people simply report players falsely for no actual reason even if they haven't played against them - why? jealousy maybe they don't like that someone else is good or can stream? or they don't like something you said so they target you. one of the issues with APBS report system, one would hope it detects if you've played against the person your reporting.

BUT dont take the ticket as a done deal. IT IS NOT A "UN BAN ME TICKET" system.. they may simply not get back to you,  if you feel it is worth the try and time, then be patient once you have. 

hope you believe in karma. I do, why I happily support others.