Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

More jt earned

we need to earn more JT from asylum and baylan. seriously there is no point to fight club because i can please 20-40 missions level on contacts and get more rewards then the 150ish i get from ayslum and go for 17 trillion i need to fit into first place for like 200 more. maybe make the missions in asylum/baylan also drop tickets make it based on number of players+ place on score bored. maybe make mugging also drop jt. not like an ungodly amount like 0-10 rarely like medium items do. and yes i can understand why that could be seen as "unfair for enfos" but mugging/ram raiding isn't really worth it unless your really really sick of missions 

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

8 hours ago, Amayii said:

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

thanks mom

On 12/30/2020 at 12:20 PM, cowhorseman said:

not like an ungodly amount like 0-10 rarely like medium items do. and yes i can understand why that could be seen as "unfair for enfos" but mugging/ram raiding isn't really worth it unless your really really sick of missions 

This would make mugging more viable but not on a low pop, cause in theory one could farm tickets in an empty server all day. But if the pop was higher, dirty JT could be a nice risk/reward addition.

On 12/30/2020 at 12:20 PM, cowhorseman said:

17 trillion i need to fit into first place for like 200 more.

I once got the gold reward in fightclub without even trying

Since LO is making JT more viable I would say giving us even more wouldn't be a good idea. They aren't that expensive to begin with. Remember APB is a Free 2 play online shooter, LO needs to make money some how. And imo they have taken the best steps towards monetizing this game.

9 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

This would make mugging more viable but not on a low pop, cause in theory one could farm tickets in an empty server all day. But if the pop was higher, dirty JT could be a nice risk/reward addition.

I once got the gold reward in fightclub without even trying

Since LO is making JT more viable I would say giving us even more wouldn't be a good idea. They aren't that expensive to begin with. Remember APB is a Free 2 play online shooter, LO needs to make money some how. And imo they have taken the best steps towards monetizing this game.

yea but i like nading people in a CQC building and no one is ever in asylum now