Sign in to follow this  
Francis DO

guns

Lol, I just started playing this game again after 3 years and I wanted to know what are the best perm smg, lmg, and secondary I can buy from armas

imo, they balanced everything pretty good. There isn't a meta from what I can tell anymore.

6 hours ago, Francis DO said:

Lol, I just started playing this game again after 3 years and I wanted to know what are the best perm smg, lmg, and secondary I can buy from armas

jg, oca, scout, .45 

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

imo, they balanced everything pretty good. There isn't a meta from what I can tell anymore.

theres always a meta, the only way to prevent meta weapons is to remove weapons completely

7 hours ago, Francis DO said:

smg

the oca whisper (or reskin) and pmg (or reskin) are the easiest to use, but if you dont mind a slightly higher skill requirement id say the troublemaker is probably the best smg atm

lmg

the euryale is the best by a large margin, but if you dont want to spend 500usd for the loyalty reward then youll have to buy joker tickets from armas to purchase the stheno (f2p variant) from the joker store

the swarm is the next best, being decent at nuking vehicles and people

honorable mention to the nssw if you want an lmg that is essentially just a bigger assault rifle

secondary

the free starter fbw is still tied with the colby .45 for best secondary, the fbw is more forgiving of errors while the .45 has the best overall performance if you have the skill

act44 for long range

nano for ease of use although youll have to buy joker tickets to use in the joker store, same as with the stheno 

i feel i should point out that neither smgs or lmgs are really the absolute best picks if youre looking to really sweat it out 

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
loyalty rewards are cheaper now

2 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

theres always a meta, the only way to prevent meta weapons is to remove weapons completely

Yes, excellent idea. Let us begin this new era of video games where we talk about our feelings in a 4v4 "death"match

Sign in to follow this