Sign in to follow this  
JiMMY13

Some Suggestions for Possible Immediate Improvement

Firstly, I would like to thank you for dedication in persisting with the engine upgrade. As a player and not a developer, I can only have faith that you truly believe it's worth the time and money to doing so.

For the current version, which I feel is still a long way ahead of Version 2 as an overall better experience, I am hoping some of these changes could be "relatively" easy to implement to the live version, while we wait patiently for your hard work to come to fruition.

In my humble opinion, these long overdue changes will make the game more fun and competitive and could bring more players back, which means potentially more income for development in the meantime. Without the need to add more bloat to the game, just to give the few whales and ever-decreasing long-term players more ARMAS items to spend their cash on.

Gold Districts

- Remove them entirely.

Silver and Bronze Districts

- Players can rank up all contacts in Financial and Waterfront, with only a small penalty if the contact is native to the other district.

- Players cannot put a hold item in a 4x4 Vegas or 4x4 Coywolf.

- The player with the lowest threat on the team becomes the VIP, with the intention to be defended by their higher threat teammates.

( this could possibly be a Bronze Server Only suggestion )

Bronze Districts Only

- Players with gold threat cannot ready-up to participate in missions, witness criminals or be witnessed by enforcers.

- Team leaders can always call backup if their team has less than 4 or 5 players. Current backup rules apply after that.

( players can still choose not to call backup if they want 2vs2, 2vs5, 3vs5, etc. )

- Players cannot car surf on a car that contains a hold item.

(that would still leave the possibility to set up another car with a car surfer to defend an item-driver while the attackers could potentially have an extra car with a car surfer if the team has 4 or more players) 

General

- Change the red and black Coywolf designs in the Joker Store to the ones on the splash screen.

( or hold a community competition to redesign them and maybe other cars as well to add to Speedball's stock. Sell entry tickets on ARMAS to cover your costs; Artists will pay for the chance to be "immortalized" in the Joker Store )

Thanks for your time.

15 hours ago, JiMMY13 said:

- Players cannot put a hold item in a 4x4 Vegas or 4x4 Coywolf.

What?

- The player with the lowest threat on the team becomes the VIP, with the intention to be defended by their higher threat teammates.

Haha, no.

- Players with gold threat cannot ready-up to participate in missions, witness criminals or be witnessed by enforcers.

Have fun all those players that bounce between silver/gold. I sure would love to have to move district every second mission.

- Change the red and black Coywolf designs in the Joker Store to the ones on the splash screen.

But those are meant to be different coywolfs.

Do you read any of these out loud to yourself or think "maybe if i type some bullshoot a bunch of morons will conga line behind me and agree"

On 12/19/2020 at 10:14 PM, JiMMY13 said:

- Players can rank up all contacts in Financial and Waterfront, with only a small penalty if the contact is native to the other district.

All for this, 

Especially if we can add a way to do it in fight club.