WitchTyler

Launcher.log Error

Hello, does anybody know how to solve the Launcher.log error on the apb launcher? i cant open the game at all because i get this error in the launcher. I dont know where the error came from since i was playing the week before this happened.

unknown.png

i have tried pretty much everything, run as administrator, reinstall, turning off my antivirus and also reinstall my game with the antivirus off, made an exclution of the game folder for the windows defender and tried reinstaling the game by browser launcher and steam, also tried with the hidden files option on the folder of the game. None of em worked and i still cant open the game at all.

if somebody knows what could be the problem please let me know.

unknown.png

Can you link a pastebin of the launcher.log file? Might help get to the bottom of things.

I could be reading this wrong, but this looks like it could be the cause: 

GetLastWin32Error:23

That message popped up a bunch in the log. According to this sheet is a crc error, which could be a is a disk error. I don't know if your system is having any other issues currently, but I'd run an error check on your hard drive to be safe.

To run the error check, go to your File Explorer > Right click your (C:) Drive > Click Properties > Click Tools > Click Check in the "Error Checking box > Click Scan Drive

Hopefully that helps!

Yeah, ive been having some problems with my hard disk latelly
i did what you told me and it did found errors on the disk, i repaired it and the game launcher still doesnt work

i was planning on doing a format on my disk for another thing anyways so, that may solve the problem

thanks for the help though!