Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ganjagang

My account

Recommended Posts

Hello, my account got banned like 4 years ago by FairFight, it seems like even after the battle eye update my account seems to be removed, I've devoted countless hours into the account and it just shows it's not there, I mean if I would be banned it wouldn't let me get into the account all together, won't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Matt Scott mentioned there would be a second unbanning wave, just be patient and you will get your account back.

Edited by RubyGee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

Matt Scott mentioned there would be a second unbanning wave, just be patient and you will get your account back.

But isn't being banned mean I'm not able to sign into the account or did just my character get removed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No, your character(s) and everything you own (except APB$ and Joker Tickets) will remain intact. Only the access to your account is blocked.

Edited by RubyGee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubyGee said:

No, your character and everything you own (except APB$ and Joker Tickets) will remain intact. Only the access to your account is blocked.

But it's allowing me to sign in, it only shows me I don't have any characters made

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you actually log into your account on APB ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubyGee said:

Can you actually log into your account on APB ?

Yup, it's like the previous owners of APB just removed all my data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well, this is weird, are you sure you are logged into the correct account ?  In that case, contact support, they'll likely find a way to recover your stuff.

Being banned by FairFight should only block the access to your account, but shouldn't wipe everything.

Edited by RubyGee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubyGee said:

Well, this is weird, are you sure you are logged into the correct account ?  In that case, contact support, they'll likely find a way to recover your stuff.

Being banned by FairFight should only block the access to your account, but shouldn't wipe everything.

I'm pretty sure it's the right account, at least it's the account I've uploaded my APB videos on:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely get in touch with support, all this seems really weird..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubyGee said:

Definitely get in touch with support, all this seems really weird..

Thank you so much for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you're welcome ^^' (even though I couldn't do much...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×