HNY-

This game is hopeless

On a scale of one to five, how would you rate Little Orbit's efforts so far?  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. On a scale of one to five, how would you rate Little Orbit's efforts so far?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/20 at 08:30 PM

Is this thread a spam because others already made thousands of this one before? maybe.

I just want to express my disappointment with little Orbit and this whole 2.1 fiasco that they are pulling on the community. For long I believed that Little Orbit buying APB:Reloaded from G1 would make a difference in it's future and may be beneficial for the community. Yet so far all everyone - AND I MEAN EVERYONE - heard was promises. Sure, you did some things good at the beginning. Little bit of weapon/vehicle balancing, Joker Shop/Ticket updates, adding an Anti-DDOS script, getting rid of FF with it's smart banning algorithm, yet when you look at it a bit deeper, you'll realize most of these were basically their duty and not their humble generosity! For over years the community complained about the lag/stutters related to this game and every time someone mentions it you'll go on with "It will be fixed with 2.1"! But more on this later.

What I want to talk about right now, is about this whole "Survival in a fucking wild jungle" that mostly newer players suffer from it. The guy opens up the game, watches a cool 1 minute intro from 2010 and thinks "WOW! I WANT TO BE A COP! I WANT TO PEW PEW THOSE CRIMS! VEWWWWWW" or vice versa. He logs into his account, make a character, names it, and then the battle for survival begins! As he first learns how to press that goddamn key on the keyboard which we usually bind it with "K", he will be sent to face his doom against two 255 gold Criminals both using an ATAC Patroller and being the members of the infamous H U S T L E clan while this poor fella only has a bloody STAR. No slots and mods. Possibly no frag grenades as well. There won't be any need to explain what will be the outcome...

If this guy really enjoys the first impression of gameplay or graphics (which I heavily doubt) he may go for another round. Next stop is against a level 9 which his rank is T! So far so good, odds of survival are being increased. Though he has a weird name, pewpewpew123. And for some reason he is just spamming the chat in Russian... Meh, whatever. He checks his guns, sees that it's a golden weapon which it's name is "OCA Whisper". Huh, probably a premium gun. No worries, I can manage! But what he doesn't know is that 9/10 that guy is either a smurf or a cheater who basically enjoys ruining the matchma... What am I saying... The matchmaking is already broken 🙂

OK, I need some help. Opens up chat: 

• -  Hi guys, can anyone help me? I'm new
  • +  *Gets ignored by the district. No one pays attention to the request*
  • -   (Huh, maybe the didn't see it)
  • -   Hi guys, can anyone help me? I'm new
  • +  We saw it the first time you dumb fuck
  • -   (...)
  • +  Delete the game dude, delete it before its too late
  • +  Ха, нахуй тупой придурок! воткни дуло моего дробовика тебе в задницу, сука
  • +  Erdoğan, türkiye'nin görkemli milletini çıplak melekler ve parayla dolu cennete götürecek. Heil Erdoğan Türkiye'nin üçüncü reich'ının kurucusu
  • +  kimse bana hakaret etmemeli ya da inancıma karşı çıkmamalı, yoksa o tanrının düşmanı olur
  • -   (Yeah... this game is at best hopeless and at worst a legitimate bullshoot. Not my type)
  • -   (Exit's the game, following with an uninstallation from steam) Why did I even waste precious disc space on this junk anyways?

You think it's way too dramatic? Well either you've turned your district chat off or you're blind. Or maybe so addicted or trying hard in this game that you're not watching what is happening in front of your eyes!

But you know what? I can forget all of this. And I mean ALL of it! If you weren't some pretentious bastards! Yeah. That's the perfect description of you. You put laws that you are not willing to enforce. Literally half of silver district is filled with 255 morons who are using macro. People who regularly go there and play with cheats. Streamers who violate EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN RULE IN THE BLOODY TERMS OF FUCKING SERVICE! Macro - Particle Removal - Adding Crosshairs - Removing weapon recoil - Aimlocks, you name it. I even made a bet with someone who was using cheats. For every day he was playing with cheats and not getting banned, he would've get 500k for his main account. I LOST 3.5 MILLION CASH! He streamed it in front of my eyes in a discord server as well. But don't take my word for it. Just look at this video! You can literally find a collection of violation in it. Sure, the video itself was made to be funny or like showcasing pro moves, but when you look at it deeply you'll see in some of these videos, the guys are not playing legit. Some removed their particles, some added crosshairs, some are using macro, some are running way too fast with a clotting agent, etc. Little Orbit, are you that blind? Or just incompetent to enforce the rules YOU made? Or maybe only people who are frustrated and said some random things in the chat will get all the punishments?

Don't bother pulling up the 2.1 shenanigan on the community as your excuse. For two years you promised of a better client. How many people are working on copy pasting source codes anyways? 5? 10? 20? pretty sure it's not going to be more than 30. a team of two people can make a full mini-game in 3 days from the scratch! what were you doing during this two years? and when is it going to come out? early 2021? late 2021? 2077??!! because somewhere along the way you're going to see the amount of players will drop from 500 to 200. Just like player base dropped from 2.5k to 480 since 2018.

P.S: Pretty sure I'm going to be banned for being racist 🙂 genuinely can't understand why do you mix up every single thing and conclude it as racism...

Edited by HNY-
  • Like 3

TBH LO has disappointed me first with claiming fallen earth was "unstable to run" or something along those lines then shutting it down and don't give me a low pop excuses on it we had more people active then apb does now and i could do more then wait 15 minutes for someone who is sweatier then a mans nut sack in summer or a cheater, and if you confront said cheaters its the same bullshoot boogaloo "ive played for x years." "im just better then you" so on and so forth the game does not feel like it has moved a single bit forward more like it's falling backwards down a flight of stairs. we say gun is broken so you nerf every thing around said gun. then you do "nerf" said broken gun but only a tiny bit. PMG is still broken atac is still broken and now along side that oca is just as strong as pmg so why use anything else but pointman?

your quick swap no scoper fix didn't work people still do that, or cheat to do that and every time i play i end up on crim to do ram raiding because 1 not enough for missions or 2 every match is the same people normally in groups of 3 each match and its the same trio each go around. one is hacking and it shows 1 is trying so hard it's painful to watch and 1 hides the whole match only shoots you in the back and shit talks you. so instead of LO making this game fun to play with promises of a new engine making me want to play more while i (hopefully) can play fallen earth again i would rather find something else log on my accounts to check on them. speaking of accounts. LO support team is disappointing to me you give little to no help on my topic and answer in very short often times one line senctnes basically "im sorry we can not do that" per a question. i would have a better time talking to my cat and getting an answer out of her, or maybe even playing a match in this godforsaken hell scape of a game and enjoying it for once. becuase that hasnt happen since around 2016 when each match was a new set and a new set of finding out how they worked and they didnt try super hard to be supoer good in a super fucking dead game

also i'm like 90% sure aamayii is gonna come outta her hidey hole and slap me with a "i will take actions agaisnt your account" again. because your mods and GM love saying that LO. but it is better then tiggs calling me a fucking smart for asking her a simple question. so you got 1 thing going for you, in fact two you have not randomly banned me for no reason....yet

• Thanks 1

After the above baby rage. I feel like Little Orbit performance can fall either way. In some areas they have dine much good. In others they have yet to puck up the pieces.

Hackusating is more popular in Citadel than it is in Jehrico. Day 1, first game i was hackusated. Amongst the hackusators ive experienced a lot more toxicity. Wether they were kidding or not a lot of EU players would say im not welcome in their server and would simply not play with me because I looked like a newb. I have 5 characters and have my name Reactem followed by a number.

I want to believe the engine is their main focus but its hard to believe that when Matt said a release was days away during the first beta test, and now 2021 is in sights. Financial performance is acceptable while waterfront is somehow performing like a heavily modded Skyrim. 

I just cant wait for the day when we can all laugh and say “remember when APB sucked” 

So this is more an excuse to rage, than a serious topic?

I would say "well".

Why? It's way easier doing something from 0 than taking something that was done by someone, modified by another one and them applying the modifications yourself.

They have a lot to do, yes, they do. They're also being ambitious enough to move the whole game from one engine to other.

Now, blaming the toxivity of the community on the company... Well, you better quit online games all together, the "anonymity" gives people the impression of impunity or minimal loss.

Also, good they're doing their duty, I don't remember G1 doing it better than LO. It means they're giving attetion to the game or atleast faking it, instead of milking it till it is impossible to milk it (literally, killing the golden goose instead of nurturing it).

But, well. Is all a point of view. Some people will always choose to see the bad, cause that's what they want to see... (proof is, you did diminish what they did, even though is their obligation).