Sign in to follow this  
Qualeta

Few suggestion to make APB great

1) New ranks - most the players are golds and is not so hard, but there is huge different between strong gold and weak gold. Like one player just earn gold against old strong gold.
You should make it like 30% of the top golds will be "Platinum" and then 5% of the top Platinum will be "Elite/Diamond"

2) More account rewards - Nothing changed a few years and we need some refresh, makes more different rewards after purchasing.

3) New emotes- That well know emotes makes more fun in another games like Fortnite or FallGuys and I think its will improve the feeling in the social when players are standing afk.

4) New kits to vehicle - most the kits are boring or looks similar .

5) New cars - Everybody are using only pioner or only vegas because is the stronger or faster cars, we need more cars like vegas and pioner to make more options to cars

6) Old event - The ANARCHY. I remember its was the best event I played. 50 vs 50 

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) yes

5) Yes

6) I don't think old events will ever come bacl, not because i don't like them, but because they never came back after all.

Just sayin.. apb and the servers of it can't handle 50 vs 50.

They barely handle 40 | 40 pop inside one district x)

If they do, well.. you will have a drop of at least 60/80 fps, or more, depend on the situation.