Ketog

Wave Lounge's πŸ”₯πŸ’― EPIC MEMER COSTUME CONTEST πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ’―

Event powered by Wave Lounge !

A new type of clan made to preserve citadel's community, and unite them ! learn more here.

FMKKfN4.png

Β 

πŸ”₯πŸ’― EPIC MEMER COSTUME CONTEST πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ’―
Β 

Kind of an unusual event you might say, welcome everyone to WaveLounge's EPIC MEMER costume contest !

This event is pretty simple, and straight forward, You guys will have up to this Sunday 23rd to design the best memer outfit you can pull off, note that themes, and loadouts will also be taken into account !
The event will happen the Sunday 23rd in Citadel EU at 22:00 CET Time (UTC+1 for people that prefer this) In Breakwater Marina1 (or 2 if the instance is up)

We will all be meeting in that spot below:

5Rcw1JT.png?1

Β 

πŸ˜‚What can i win and how do i participate ?πŸ˜‚
Β 

There is one currently unknown legendary weapon that will be given to the winner of this event, as well as 100 000 APB$ for every Legendary Donut that the winner gives me up to a maximum of 500 000$!
What are legendary donuts you might ask ?, they are a form of loyalty reward that i give to people that participate to Wave Lounge's events !
You will get one if you participate to this event:

Now! If you want to participate to this event, please leave a commentΒ under this thread with the character name you're going to participate with !

There will be two (possibly 3) judges for this event,Β so be ready to stack up your memes !

You can click on the pepelaugh below to join our discord, and get warned when the event starts:

Β 

See you guys SundayΒ 4

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

If you want to participate to this event, please leave a commentΒ under this thread with the character name you're going to participate with!

oh yeah also random note, but all the pepelaughs are clickable.

On 8/20/2020 at 11:05 AM, Machine659 said:

sign me up yalla.Β 

ingame cyberealityΒ 

i bet you're the only one that actually read.

im sure most people will only post here when i tell them during the event hah

Event cancelled, not enough contestants, no ursus for you guysΒ 725316475610595349.png?v=1