Sign in to follow this  
Ashn

Buying G1C problem

Okay, basically i want to buy G1C with steam wallet, But one problem the Steam account i created the login with i no longer use i have made a new steam account few years ago i have funds on my steam account to buy G1C but it doesn't show in armas in the checkout tab. someone told me i have to sign in though steam which is understandable when i login through steam it says the password needs resetting. i have done that but still cannot login through steam. 

Sorry if i didn't make it clear.

13 minutes ago, Ashn said:

Okay, basically i want to buy G1C with steam wallet, But one problem the Steam account i created the login with i no longer use i have made a new steam account few years ago i have funds on my steam account to buy G1C but it doesn't show in armas in the checkout tab. someone told me i have to sign in though steam which is understandable when i login through steam it says the password needs resetting. i have done that but still cannot login through steam. 

Sorry if i didn't make it clear.

You also need to ensure you're launching the game through steam. AKA download it via Steam Store - and launch that exclusively. Adding the game through steam and clicking the "login through steam" button is not enough. You must use the game install specifically from the steam store.

8 hours ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

You also need to ensure you're launching the game through steam. AKA download it via Steam Store - and launch that exclusively. Adding the game through steam and clicking the "login through steam" button is not enough. You must use the game install specifically from the steam store.

That's what i am doing.. but it wont let me login through steam but it will let me use the same email and password to login via APB but no steam option to purchase G1C.. i've been told i have to contract support but they take weeks before they even get back in touch.. 

Put something in your cart that you don't have enough G1C for, and proceed to checkout. It will tell you that you don't have enough G1C, and there'll be an option to purchase more G1C. One of the options is to use Steam wallet if you launched APB using Steam.

Sign in to follow this