CookiePuss

When will the new ToS actually be enforced?

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It is in fact against the rules now.

TwRjsnn.png

And mostly I just fill in the blanks left over by the tutorial. Usually only takes an afternoon and most players i work with can at least maintain silver afterwards.

Sometimes people are right on that cusp of silvergold and as soon as they start playing in silver VS high tier gold skill they pretty quickly drop to silver again. Issue is always that there is more skill gap between a low tier gold and a high tier gold than there is between a bronze and a silver player. They need to expand the threat system and make a reason for people to play against people closer to their own threat. I wish them luck in sorting that out for sure cause that will be what kills or renews the game really.

56 minutes ago, Forumuser12312 said:

highly skilled dethreater

lol

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

Sometimes people are right on that cusp of silvergold and as soon as they start playing in silver VS high tier gold skill they pretty quickly drop to silver again. Issue is always that there is more skill gap between a low tier gold and a high tier gold than there is between a bronze and a silver player. They need to expand the threat system and make a reason for people to play against people closer to their own threat. I wish them luck in sorting that out for sure cause that will be what kills or renews the game really.

That's why I did suggest a Threat Lock.

Not on the District, but on the player. Can only drop threat, two times a week. For cusp players, that shouldn't be a huge problem, unless they are hoping right back to Bronze, after 1 mission.

It would stop the chronic dethreaters.

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee