Sign in to follow this  
Ashn

Joker Tickets

Okay, so two weeks ago i did the weekly challenges to earn the max joker tickets you can in Fight Club i i waited till the leader boards reset  so i can actually get the joker tickets but nothing happened i didn't get any of the apart from 200.. again last week i also did the Fight Club weekly challenges to earn the max joker tickets which is around 700 for both i logged on today to see if i got my tickets from last weeks and week before but nothing only 200 joker tickets.. anyone know why this has happened? i should have around 2k joker tickets now but only got 770 joker tickets.

Thanks Ash,

Hello,

The 50JT and 150JT for the 3rd place / 2nd place activities you get instantly upon completing, emailed to you. <checked all your emails?

Only the 200JT is emailed once the boards reset every week.

8 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

Hello,

The 50JT and 150JT for the 3rd place / 2nd place activities you get instantly upon completing, emailed to you. <checked all your emails?

Only the 200JT is emailed once the boards reset every week.

Yes i know that. i have checked but nothing.. i should have around 1.7-2k JT 

Never had this issue.

Most likely did not do enough activities or "earned money" to get it. (Depends on which Fight Club)

I'd recommend contacting customer support. There is not much we can do to help you with it on the forums. 😕

Edited by ExoticZ

8 hours ago, ExoticZ said:

Never had this issue.

Most likely did not do enough activities or "earned money" to get it. (Depends on which Fight Club)

I'd recommend contacting customer support. There is not much we can do to help you with it on the forums. 😕

i did them all, all challenges where complete on both FC i have contacted support but it takes weeks for them to get back to you.. kinda sucks because i sent a ticket about something else and the guy said "we cannot do anything because too much time has passed".. because it took them over 2 weeks to get back in touch with me 

2 minutes ago, Ashn said:

i did them all, all challenges where complete on both FC i have contacted support but it takes weeks for them to get back to you.. kinda sucks because i sent a ticket about something else and the guy said "we cannot do anything because too much time has passed".. because it took them over 2 weeks to get back in touch with me 

Are you sure they were complete until they reset? 

Are you sure they were complete until they reset? 

Yes, the challengers we're highlighted green on both FC.. i do the challenges within 2-3 days then wait till it resets and i start again  

2 minutes ago, Ashn said:

Yes, the challengers we're highlighted green on both FC.. i do the challenges within 2-3 days then wait till it resets and i start again  

Yes, but even though they are highlighted as "Complete" they need to be finished until the final minute before they reset on a Monday.

Either way, if you're 100% sure about it. Contact customer support, most likely the best thing to do. Hopefully they can sort it out.

Yes, but even though they are highlighted as "Complete" they need to be finished until the final minute before they reset on a Monday.

Either way, if you're 100% sure about it. Contact customer support, most likely the best thing to do. Hopefully they can sort it out.

I make sure that they are all complete and that i cannot earn anymore. i have contacted support see what they can do.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this