Sign in to follow this  
TheSxW

Idea for getting rid of undeletable emails

Hey some small idea to mark down

me as propably alot of players end up with alot of emails from missions whic hthey cant redeem cause of limitation of boomboxes shields medsprays to 500 pieces (yes the increased one ...) and also has alot of try trials weapons from JMB
i have literally 100+ pages on main which cant be used cause:
1. i have it already bought permament on my account or actual character
2. (usables) i already has 500 limitation and i dont want to remove that to fill that up again in a week or 2

what i wonder to be implemented is a system to sell those emails and remove them for very low price but still
1 usable email 5JT or 2000apb$
1 redeem item from JMB 5JT up to 15 JT depends on rarity or 2000apb$ up to idk. 5k ? or 10k ?

this idea was in my mind for very long time to just be able to remove those thigns without redeaming that and also not losing the thing you earn from game or marketplace or whatever - that will add more abilities to get JT's or apb$ ingame

also next idea will be to have ability to set all permament weapons on market (to put item on sale in market place you need to have it for a month at last in your inventory)

its just an idea lets talk about it maybe we will find out some consensus which will be loved by both all players and devs 🙂

ps. i still has emails from 2015 and earlier

Edited by TheSxW
  • Like 1

Why not? But there should be limitations on this.. or peoples would just get rid of every single one just to get money/joker tickets.

Better idea, make consumables a normal mod and get rid of the email spam.

1 hour ago, SquirrelFace said:

Better idea, make consumables a normal mod and get rid of the email spam.

Maybe even add more versions of the same one.. i mean like lvl 1/2/3 of any mod.