Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Anticheat? Banned? where are the results???

Unbanned people, number of cheater has tripled. Anticheat - Not work. GM not banned cheater because of this, people do not want to return. 

Cheaters not allowed to play whth nonest people. What to do, not play??? 

Gamers First do nothing, LO do nothing with this problem.

Just wait they tune BE. My personal opinion in this is that they need more data and thats why they unbanned most cheaters.

Imagine you get to a new work without knowing nothing about it, and you are given a tool to judge what goes wrong or right, and you only depend on that tool. Well, here is about the same.

(repeat, this is only assumption)

My advice would, just play FC until they tune everything. I am not sure about the time... but if you keep seeing the same person "cheating", make a support ticket giving exact details WHY you think he is cheating and the evidence for it (don't do it now because they are filled with support tickets right now).

Edited by LuzExtinguido

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Just wait they tune BE. My personal opinion in this is that they need more data and thats why they unbanned most cheaters.

Imagine you get to a new work without knowing nothing about it, and you are given a tool to judge what goes wrong or right, and you only depend on that tool. Well, here is about the same.

(repeat, this is only assumption)

This i perfectly understand, but people the that to do?

Cheaters get impudent every day...

Let them finish tuning the BE settings up, I assume that's how it actually works they monitoring them all until they collect enough data or maybe the system has good data collection they just need to detect it, people has been unbanned 3 days ago, it's still fresh and let the time do it's own. if massive users has been unbanned these cheaters between them will float above the water and BE will catch them all eventually.

4 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

This i perfectly understand, but people the that to do?

Cheaters get impudent every day...

I didnt understand your answer but... try to be patient and give time to BE do its work.

We are all hoping they perfectly tune BE to ban ALL cheaters, it needs more TIME.

Just check what MattScott said:

Probably is not as fast as we expect, but its working "as intended".

Again: if you think someone keeps cheating after... i dont know, 2-3 weeks (give them time to deal with all their support tickets) and send a ticket yourself exposing the suposed cheater, why you think he is cheating and the evidence. They may investigate and add data to BE, or w/e they do.

11 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I didnt understand your answer but... try to be patient and give time to BE do its work.

We are all hoping they perfectly tune BE to ban ALL cheaters, it needs more TIME.

Just check what MattScott said:

Probably is not as fast as we expect, but its working "as intended".

Again: if you think someone keeps cheating after... i dont know, 2-3 weeks (give them time to deal with all their support tickets) and send a ticket yourself exposing the suposed cheater, why you think he is cheating and the evidence. They may investigate and add data to BE, or w/e they do.

so you're suggesting that you don't play the game until it's set up, right?

17 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

If you can't stand it, then yes.

I'll pass on your words, let me know who to thank for the advice.