Sign in to follow this  
Hyenard

Changes I would make.

I want to preface this with the obvious. i am NOT a game developer. i do NOT know what kinda of internal struggles happen with every decision.

but as a player i can say my opinion, so here it is.

1 - Change grenades from ammo style to cooldown style. this will prevent crazy grenade spam [especially when sitting on an ammo source] that in my opinion, dulls the gameplay.

2 - Getting in and out of vehicles should be more consistent. [less popping in and out when there is not enough room for the animation to play out]

3 - MAYBE a hidden cooldown to how fast you can crouch to avoid peak shooting HVRs? or make the animation slower? i dunno.

THIS IS JUST A DISCUSSION. I AM NOT SAYING THESE CHANGES NEED TO HAPPEN IN THE GAME.

I am not totally agree with 1. There are some situations that require granade spam. Also check opgl... its already a granade spam machine.

2- Yeah, same as adding some kind of penalty when leaving cars at high speed. Not sure if they will do it.

3- I somehow agree but then you cant tea bag... and thats necessary. Also nhvr and other weapons strength comes from pop up like that. It would be almost as leaning, but upside down.

They don't need to put a cooldown on everything, they just need to make things against those odd grenades etc.. something like a more armored vest or something, and about crouching I think that having such as in Fortnite and PUBG that you can't spam crouching and your legs getting tired so you stay crouched or you just wait to pop up again. This game needs alot of work to do and I think LO has already started.