Sakebee

Premium Extension - June

51 minutes ago, JOSELA said:

~snip~

I would agree that how money works in game is a disaster.
You can buy better mods... if you have the money. You can lease better weapons... if you have the money. You can buy better cars... if you have the money. This is especially difficult if you do not have premium.

And while I would like to see a complete restructuring of the entire progress, I don't think allowing players to farm money at low to no risk is the answer.

I want to stress that I hear what you are saying, for years now Ive given away money mods and legendaries to new players just because it sucks so bad as a noob. So I don't fault anyone for ram raiding, I just want to see the game advance to a state where it no longer exists AND is no longer needed.

• Like 1

Great, altough submitting a ticket would not even be an option...

Honestly what's wrong with support atm. Waiting time was well over 2 weeks for me. I got asked extra account information and I'm already waiting for over a week again. Usually I'de at least get a response back the next day, when a ticket has been replied to... Also it's a pretty critical one.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, N66 said:

This is how you win your community, very kind decisions on your part LO.

Stay safe people, don't underestimate the risks just because things are easing off, it can get much worse again.

Very well put mate! 🍻

On 5/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, N66 said:

This is how you win your community, very kind decisions on your part LO.

Stay safe people, don't underestimate the risks just because things are easing off, it can get much worse again.

Very well put mate! 🍻

• Thanks 1