Sign in to follow this  
Y2Venom

Out of Memory (and other bugs)

I am running into more and more bugs. I have the spawn bug in which i crash when trying to chose a spawn point. I have a work around with that by alt tabbing out.  I am having issues with running out of memory. I saw another post in which i changed my config and it hasnt helped. I only seem to get this issue on social district. If i go into market place or try a kiosk.  My computer is running at 64 bit and all is at its most powerful its ever been.

Secondly when i close down APB, i cant open it up again unless i close down steam in task manager. Its become very time consuming. Any tips, i would be greatful.

Merged.

I read on another post that this is a graphic card problem.

On 5/15/2020 at 1:03 AM, Y2Venom said:

I am running into more and more bugs. I have the spawn bug in which i crash when trying to chose a spawn point. I have a work around with that by alt tabbing out.  I am having issues with running out of memory. I saw another post in which i changed my config and it hasnt helped. I only seem to get this issue on social district. If i go into market place or try a kiosk.  My computer is running at 64 bit and all is at its most powerful its ever been.

Secondly when i close down APB, i cant open it up again unless i close down steam in task manager. Its become very time consuming. Any tips, i would be greatful.

Merged.

I read on another post that this is a graphic card problem.

Are you running a GTX 16XX series cards, or an RTX card ?

if yes this is an issue with apb that is caused by the game being unable to process 64 bit instructions 
It tends to happen with all modern graphics cards , especially GTX 16XX Series and RTX Series cards

There is no fix for it other than wait for the engine upgrade

• Like 1